Chaz Bono

Proposes to Girlfriend

(We Think)

11/26/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono Proposes to Girlfriend Jennifer Ella
In what might be the most awkward proposal in reality TV history, Chaz Bono popped the question to girlfriend Jennifer Ella ... without actually popping the question.

In a clip from the upcoming show "Being Chaz" ... he gives her the ring, without getting down one knee, on the top of the Space Needle in Seattle. Her dry reaction was simply, "Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much."

Congratulations?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nORRis8

"Wow...its gorgeous. Thank you man. I mean woman.....I mean .....uh.....1/2 man 1/2 woman......I mean thing. Metamorphis?"

Mummified Cher better show up soon on this show to add it spark or else it will be DOA to the Reality Show Hospital.

moxie

How's about, "Can I be your wife?" or "would you be my wife" or "can we just be co-wives"? What did the one without the beard say at .44? It sounded like what she said was blipped out. Does "it's huge!" refer to the ring??? The thank-you was so special...

hanginduvall

This isn't on top of the Space Needle, by the way. :-p

Chris

O.K., so a man with a vagina who used to be a woman proposes to a lesbian????

Stiletto

"Umm...let's see...your mom is ancient and filthy rich...and you are bound to get most of it when she finally croaks...and no judge in the world is going to deny my divorce from a rug munching wannabe rump rider...so I'll get half. All I have to do is talk he/she/it into adopting a child so I can get child support as well...hmmm...Yes, I'll marry you...whatever you are!"

RonBurgundy

I am going to be sick.

Celebrities Suck

how was this a Proposal? She I mean he, only said I hope you like this. You're supposed to say will you marry me, NOT I HOPE you like this.....

Stiletto

I think she was a little confused there...being near the water, the nearby tuna cannery muddled up her brain for a bit.

kelly

They have been engaged for over 2 years, just no ring because it would not have been an official marraige. Now that chaz is a man, legally. They can legally become man and wife and so the engagement is now justified and legal. thats why her reaction was what it was.

Sunshine

In a clip from the upcoming show "Being Chaz" ...he gives her the ring, without getting down one knee

How do you expect fatso to get down on one knee.

Ozzie X

Awkward?

RA

Chastity is a female regardless of chemistry and surgery.

Our society continues to deteriorate.

Holly

Hilarious! The shim and the don't know what it wants to be. Please shim, get yo momma to buy an unhabited island and go, just go--don't forget your dunno what it wants to be when you depart.

Cheryl A.

Ick

Wanda

A special moment between two people who clearly love each other. Nothing wrong with that. The only problem I have with this, is that it should be done in private. I am all for showing that transgendered people are normal, valid people, but moments like these should be between two people only (unless you're a polygamist, but that's a whole other subject).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments