Chaz Bono

Proposes to Girlfriend

(We Think)

11/26/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono Proposes to Girlfriend Jennifer Ella
In what might be the most awkward proposal in reality TV history, Chaz Bono popped the question to girlfriend Jennifer Ella ... without actually popping the question.

In a clip from the upcoming show "Being Chaz" ... he gives her the ring, without getting down one knee, on the top of the Space Needle in Seattle. Her dry reaction was simply, "Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much."

Congratulations?

croc

that was truly awful. no heart felt emotion
at all.. bad acting. and who held the camera for this corny crap of a ring giving ceremony..so 2 vagins get hooked..they sure do need a lot of attention lately..what a croc.

JLB

So let me get this straight... To be famous and get a reality show you either have to do one of following:
A. Sex Tape
B. Sex Change
C. Sex and/or procreate with a married politician, actor or church official.
D. All of the above

What ever happened to having talent?

Jackie

Nightmares....what did i just read???!

buzz kill

This is just plain sick and offensive. If I smoke a Marlboro some people find it offensive and I am expected to put it out and hide somewhere for a smoke. On the other hand we have this sick disgusting vile display of a freak that is about as offensive to humanity as you can get and people are suppose to accept it? Talk about the inmates running the asylum, this country is screwed when the next generation is conditioned to find this as normal.

Lori

I think she was in shock. Plus he didn't actually say, "Will you marry me?" although it had been implied before that they were engaged. I hope they are happy together.

HamptonsHarry

um awkward, not to mention creepy

L

Its amazing to me how mean people can be.

Sarah

Excuse me while I pick up my jaw off the floor!!!

Truth

That whole Dancing With the Stars thing was supposed to be a big deal, and it was a big failure. I'm still LMFAO at that one.

george fudge!

If she hesitated, then you know she was thinking about a real penis and if she should give that up for a strap-on the rest of her life!

Sammie

Congraulations!!! I think this is great. Everyone deserves to be happy. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

kelsey

ahahahahhaa oh man that's the lamest proposal(?) ever!!

Sonnybono

This is some nasty Ish H0m0's and Tanny's are s*** of the earth right behind Sandusky's

TheHOLETruth

So, the bearded woman is getting married to another woman... and that's normal?

peoplearesilly

Sad that Chaz got sucked into reality TV. Sick of these shows. Have some class people and don't sell private life for a few bucks.