Michael Lohan

Struggling to Speak, Breathe

11/27/2011 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1127_michael_lohan_tmz
Michael Lohan is set to go under the knife tomorrow, but today ... sources close to MiLo tell TMZ he is having trouble breathing and speaking as he rests up for the surgery.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan will undergo heart surgery on Monday and have a stent inserted. Sources close to Lohan tell us heart problems run in the family.

We're told doctors feel Lohan should have had the procedure six months ago, and that's why he is in such bad condition today.

sicily0329

who the hell cares!?!

Ishcabibble

By the way, if he had trouble breathing, he would have an O2 tube or mask on or some sort of apparatus to help him breathe.
I thought that was a cat in the upper right corner. They also do not let you wear jewelry in the hospital, do they?

Lee

Oh please. Stent placement is a procedure, not surgery. If he is struggling, where is his oxygen???? As usual a big deal is made of a tiny hill. Loads of folks have stents placed every day.

lisa

He's an embarrassment to his family.

middle finger

he is a sleep and dreaming about pumbleing women with judges and lawyers cheering him on..In his dream when he eludes police he jumps off of a 4 story building into a pile of cocaine and steroids...and no matter where he goes paps are with him....Lindsay is by his side as they celebrate rehab with drugs and sex
-----
Milo in dream land

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

When Linds found out that Daddy got a pic on TMZ while she was passed out, she power-Tweeted so furiously that the iPhone melted in her hand. 2nd degree on one finger. Off to the "doctor" for a few thousand Dilaudid. For the discomfort.

AGENT smith

Hey Buttafucco, does this look natural with me doing a curl flex with my right bicep and my left hand grabbing my nuts? I didn't apply too many coats of fake tanner did I? OK on three I'll flex and hold my breath and think about Kate's refusal to do oral. Are You ready?

middle finger

TMZ near death scene take 1, places everyone...LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION

ChloeMarie

I doubt this is true.

Rossetta

How refreshing..

Bernice Madoff

No big loss either way................never contributed to society so nothing at stake here.

Jodi

ML is suppose to be so sick yet he had someone snap a pic of him lying on his hospital bed and send it to TMZ which is why I really can't feel too much sympathy for him.

Morgan

This makes me sick! My father was on a vent off and on for three months he struggled to breath everyday and not once did I think of taking a picture of him. This idiot is a waste of space and so is his talentless daughter and media whore ex wife.

Vivi

Not only is he not on oxygen, and does his color look great, but nobody who is struggling to breathe would be laying there looking so peaceful and comfy. Struggling to breathe is an AWFUL thing to experience. Not something you could nap through.

Why

He should have waited another 6 months...he is such an *******.