"The Little Jerk is Armed!"

12/3/2011 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1202_memba_daniel_stern_reveal
Daniel Stern was spotted at a Malibu party recently, looking painless.

Stern was the narrator for the hit show "The Wonder Years."

While in high school, Daniel played Tevye in a performance of "Fiddler on the Roof."

don juan

first!!!! looks good...

Gman

Nope. He'll always be Cyril in Breaking Away.

Ray: How are you today?
Cyril: Well, I'm a little upset about developments in the Middle East, but...

Carl

Glad you mentioned the Wonder Years as that is the first thing I think of him in. At least using him in that show made sense since Kevin was a little kid. Compare that to How I Met Your Mother where Bob Saget is inexplicably brought in to be the older voice a guy who is already an adult!

Cici

Lol he looks tha same...& kinda reminds me of a friend i used to hangout with in high school lol Whats up Jimmy!!

StevenB

Many might also remember him from those horrible movies with Billy Crystal, Bruno Kirby and Jack Palance. I can't remember the actual name now.

tara2786

I just finished watching Home Alone 1 and 2 lastnight..

yessir

WOW He looks completely different. I wouldn't have recognized him had TMZ not said who he was.

db88

I declared it a Daniel Stern day when I was like, seven, every time I watched "Bushwhacked."

Andre R.

Stern was also in 1982's "Diner", 1984's "C.H.U.D.", 1988's "D.O.A.", 1989's "Leviathan", and he also directed and co-starred in 1993's "Rookie Of The Year".

He is probably best known for the first two "Home Alone" and the two "City Slickers" films. He also did "Bushwacked" in 1995, and did "Celtic Pride" in 1996 with Dan Ackroyd, one of his worst, I thought.

A lot of people might not remember that he starred in the short-lived sitcom "Danny" in the late 90's. It wasn't very good and it did not last long.

I read recently that he was offered the chance to reprise his role as the tall Wet Bandit in "Home Alone: Taking Back The House", a straight-to-video release. However, he was insulted by this and turned it down. I think that was smart of him, too bad Rick Moranis didn't do the same thing when he was offered "Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves", which also went straight to video.

I've been a fan of Stern's for a while now, I thought he played some pretty good roles. I don't think he's done two many acting roles lately, but I still enjoyed the ones he did in the past!