Taylor Armstrong

I'm Writing a Tell-All

12/3/2011 4:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1203_taylor_armstrong_tmz_BN
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong -- whose estranged husband committed suicide earlier this year -- is writing a tell-all book about her relationship.

It's called "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within" -- and the 272-pager is set for release in February 2012.

Taylor claims she's writing the book to raise domestic violence awareness -- and will detail the ins-and-outs of her relationship with her late husband Russell Armstrong ... who she claims physically abused her.

Russell killed himself in August, a month after Taylor had filed for divorce.

Doral

Bring back real actors and writers to the small screen...Enough of the BS reality tv. One of the BEST tv dramas on tv is Revenge on ABC Wednesday night! what a treat for us. Thank you ABC

Revenge on ABC http://abc.go.com/watch/revenge/SH55126554?CID=google_sem_1

Oh My

Wrap those DSLs around some new loser and go quiet for your daughters sake. God you are annoying.

Barb

Will she be donating the funds to a domestic abuse shelter? I doubt it. She is a mess!

Superman

Shouldn't she be in prison for fraud?

ct88

Wow when things couldnt get any worse! Is this chick serious?

blacksssheep

Save a tree, woman. Obviously, no one wants your book.

bunny

She already has a tell all show. We already know what happened. We don't have to read a book about it. She's not going to teach anyone anything but stick around while your lover beats you up then tell your friends about it behind his back so they all hate him.

Mia

good god..how much more do with have to hear from this money hungry loser...go away!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope a sane person will offer to raise Kennedy.

Big Daddy

An old joke. Question. Why do men usually die before women? Answer. Because they want to.

Buddy The Elf

Go away you hag.

Nefertiti

Shame on you Taylor, you are more interested in money than what this will do to your daughter!!! She loved her dad, yes he was far from perfect but do you really need the money this bad? When my ex and I split I never said one word negative about him to my children, I allowed them to make up their own minds when they grew up. They are so thankful to me to this day that I never bad mouthed their dad and allowed them to see him as he is. They were given their own choice, you have given her none but your side, shame on you!!!

Mary

Fairytale I'm sure. Her late husband isn't around to defend himself.

char

That's a shame she chooses to write a book involving Russell when he no longer around to defend himself. Taylor has proven to be a liar on the show with the other housewives. Feel bad for their daughter and women who are truly abused to have her acting as a spokesperson. She is a discredit to them.

cha cha

Too bad Russell committed suicide, probably did it after he saw the large mouthed bass eating cotton candy. eeeeuuuuu ... Taylor take your whiney azzz and get lost, too bad for that child. I would never buy anything that you author and am still puzzled why a publisher would want to hear your nonsense, because you are a liar

E

I am starting to wonder if she had something to do with his death after all; it certainly has enabled everything she had wanted to do with her life and she is grabbing every opportunity she can come up with... maybe it's not a coincidence... not that I am condoning what he seems to have done, either! (abuse and cheating people out of money)