Taylor Armstrong

I'm Writing a Tell-All

12/3/2011 4:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1203_taylor_armstrong_tmz_BN
"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong -- whose estranged husband committed suicide earlier this year -- is writing a tell-all book about her relationship.

It's called "Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss, and Finding the Courage Within" -- and the 272-pager is set for release in February 2012.

Taylor claims she's writing the book to raise domestic violence awareness -- and will detail the ins-and-outs of her relationship with her late husband Russell Armstrong ... who she claims physically abused her.

Russell killed himself in August, a month after Taylor had filed for divorce.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

PB

Seriously, the Federal Government should file domestic abuse charges against her for writing a book. What an ass clown.

Unkle Richie

It will be 4 pages, with lots of pictures and written in crayon.

No thanks.

maskedblogger

It's very convenient that he's no longer around to tell the whole truth about their relationship. She's a pathetic media grubbing mess.

milesmagee

I cannot stand this big fake lipped skeletor!

maskedblogger

She's a pathetic excuse for a human being. She kind of looks like a platypus. Seriously, she's a money grubbing media hog.

FanFare

She already told all on the show. Unfortunately, she changed her story more often than her underwear. Who could trust her to tell the truth? It's interesting that she now writes about her relationship to the man who is no longer available to defend himself. Obviously, she's doing if for monetary gain. She'll get nothing from me.

Brandon

Lemme ask your opinion. I was watching Entertainment Tonight and they were interviewing that housewife from Beverly hills who's husband hung himself. She stated in the interview "I was diagnosed by my doctor to have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, that's something MILITARY people have. Not something a housewife is supposed to have. So I'm like great, now im CRAZY too."-----do any of you find this offensive like I do? My thing is she classified PTSD as being crazy. Just because a soldier has PTSD doesn't make him crazy. Using PTSD, MILTARY, and CRAZY in the same sentence pissed me off. I have PTSD and I'm nowhere near crazy. As a military vet, this offended me and I hope that interview backlashes on that dumb B**ch!

sue fitzgerald

forget

Donna Brown

Brandon, I am so sorry she offended you, don't worry about what that sociopath, fame whore, vile, heartless, LIAR, s***, phoney , trailer trash said. Shes so seriously mentally I'll and a pathological liar. I don't get why no one is calling that c@&$ out. They r letting her crucify a dad man on NOTHNG but her PROVEN LIAR word. I just don't get it. But I know this one day God will get her for the horrible pain she's causing his loved ones. I didn't even like Russell but NOONE deserves this.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9