Jesse James

Beef with 'American Chopper' --

I Think They Wanna Fight Me

12/6/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is in a bike building war with the guys from "American Chopper" -- and it's getting so intense that Jesse claims things could get violent between him and Paul Teutul Jr.

The gear-heads are all at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas for a Discovery Channel event called "American Chopper Live: The Build Off" -- airing live tonight at 9pm ET.

James was setting up his big red machine today when we asked about the rivalry -- and he told us, "The senior is cool but the kid's like wound up tighter than a watch ... I think he's gonna want to fight me."

So, we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bud

They are both douchebags. These "Chopper" shows have run their course and are just flat out boring now. Enough already. I have seen both of their works up close personally and I would never own one of their "hack" job "therem bikes....go away already!!

megabyte

He doesn't think anymore.

MP

I swear Jesse James is the missing link between Neanderthals and modern humans.

Leliah

@Quagmire. lmao I know. Bitch ass bitch. I hope he knocks you the **** out. Cheating lying disrespectful turd

Glam

Why not say something nice like oh i wish her well or something why does he act like a douche? " i dont think about that" ya right im sure her and sandra and anyone else you can get a lil more 15 mins of fame is all he thinks about.I thought he was so0o inlove she was his bestfriend soulmate ect ect obviously not but to atleast pretend to go along with the stupid shiiii you say ..You sound like such a wishy washy moron.Stick to a story ..Pretend your not such a gf jumping high pitch voice whiney douche..You cant even act right..Just go away and die noone cares about ur big ole ass..old wrinkley face trying to wear baggy clothes acting like ur young n hip ..you aint..its like seeing harrison ford dressed up like a lil black kid or skaterboy..Your embarassing.

ZB

You forgot to add 'who cares' as one of your pole options.

Annie

let's have an old fashioned duel with live pistols at 10 paces

Bevy

AHHHH I'm sorry did the talented grown-up, make the widdle wanna be feel bad?

Tom Brokaw

why ruin a perfectly good interview like that with such a retarded question

URSilly

Who wants to fight a girly man? He talks like a 12 year old and thinks he is a god to women. He is immature and nasty.

Hope Paul Jr kicks his butt in the competition and that Jessie is shown up.

Jim

Who cares one thing about what this pig does/says? Vomit.

VNVgirl

Both are talented at what they do. That is it. Question should be.. who is more annoying? BOTH. I can see where Paul gets his lame attitude from though. His father is a waste of space. I am so sick of this "im a tough biker guy" crap. GROW UP you FX!

starshine79

paul jr vs. jesse? who gives a ****.

Noname

They're both ********, also who cares.

shrimperdan

I wish he would crawl back under his rock...and he can bring the Kardashians, the cast of Jersey Shore, and all idiots trying to find love on a reality show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments