Courtney Stodden

Huge HOliday Spirit

12/7/2011 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_zklsxt6w_1_rjpdhlq6
17-year old Courtney Stodden and her 51-year old legal guardian husband showed off their holiday spirit -- and her body ... which raises just one question: creeped out yet?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Dave

Both of them need to be jackknifed power bombed by Captain Insano...he shows no mercy!!

Dani

She looks like a 45 year old, washed up, $2 hooker. Nice fake ta-ta's and skanky dress for The Grove...classy.

Who Knew

She's got a butterface.

billybob

She was kidnapped as a baby by a 50 year old Alabama Man who raised her up with raw meat and beer in his backyard cottage to sharpen her. Than he died from a heart attack and she could escape...

billybob

She was kidnapped as a baby by a 50 year old Alabama Man who raised her up with raw meat and bear in his backyard cottage to sharpen her. Than he died from a heart attack and she could escape...

Irka

What kind of drugs is this old fart feeding this dumb little hooker? She seems doped up and out of it. In addition to being young & dumb, there is hardly any other explanation for her disgusting and delusional behavior, gross. She looks like a washed up old hag, what a shame. She'll be so embarrassed one day when she grows up and looks back at her photos and these videos, WTF is she thinking?!?!?!

Mazor

I wonder who molested her when she was 6.

A.M.D

They are two of the most disgusting people I have ever seen. And how did they get famous. Claims she was a virgin! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe her shoes!

Emma

I wanna see this broad's birth certificate. If she is 17-years-old, then she's done enough fake tanning to age her a decade. It's just sad. And that guy is the scariest bad guy EVER on the X-Files. Seriously, that guy has creep written all over him, and it doesn't take a brilliant casting director to spot it. I don't really care about huge age differences, I respect the hell out of Charlie Chaplin and his family, but this cat and his jail bait are seriously making me uncomfortable.

jeff

I think she is smoking hot. She's probably using him but, in the bed I'm sure he's using her! Pretty girls cost money honey. Am I the only guy that thinks he looks like the late Corey Haim?

Lemonade

She is the most matronly looking 17 year old I've ever seen. Has her age been verified?

Troy

She looks like she's 50

Your Mom

ATTENTION HUGH HEFNER !!!!!!!!!!!! Almost 18!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her gaurdian I mean husband better keep the skank happy cuz if some other old fart makes a pass her way, she just might sit on their lap too. He better knock her up soon to guarantee to have her in his life longer. Can she please stop wearing all those push ups!!!!!!!! Ya ya we can all see them. Whoopie! She's totally all about herself. She can't go a few minutes without looking down @ her chest. Her parents must be so proud. In high school girls like her would be labeled as tramp. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck... sure ain't no fish.

BoomPowBeth

how in the hell can you honestly say she is 17.....she looks twice that. yuck. double yuck, just eww! they both give me the creepies.

babykitty72

She is just so skanky. ya know if you want people to see up your skirt just don't wear one but hiking it up so the slit is right there. ISHY. She isn't even attractive.