Elmo

Getting His Sesame

Freak On

12/7/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_fuwmly9g_1_7laqabwh

Running into the voice, and hand, behind Elmo got us thinking -- what does the red fella do for fun when he's not working the "Street" ... and maybe tickling isn't his only fetish.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Anya

I've wondered whether the human counterparts might resemble their muppet characters........... in this case, I'd say yes, indeed! Such a nice looking man, with a beautiful smile. He seems perfectly fitting to be behind the most lovable muppet (and my favorite) of them all.

campy

I knew Elmo wasn't white. I FREAKIN' KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Sexualizing Elmo--gross, desperate, pathetic, gross. Keep your plushie proclivities in the closet, TMZ.

InformationTrafficker

"That's the arm that goes up Elmo' butt."

Oh, the humanity!

For the record, I LoL'd. That was a bit twisted, but I did LOL.

melissa

Maybe he likes to start with "test" tickles! LMAO

Elizabeth

Elmo is black?!?!?!

suck_it_tmz

God TMZ, class up! I cannot believe you are doing this to a man who has never asked for attention from the press. Lindsay, Britney, Brad and Angie - FINE. They spend their lives in the public eye, their faces displayed everywhere.
This man? He brings happiness through puppets, never himself, or his own name.
So back off.

tom cavanaugh

I find it very hypocritical and troubling, how Harvey and the guys are so upset and indignant when they portray violence to animals. However, violence to humans doesn't cause a mumble whether it's the sicko Ultimate Fighting stuff or violent movies. Pretty shameful.

Peace

Cat

TMZ you gutterballs!! I met Elmo (Kevin) in the late 90s (bring your kid to work day @ Sesame Street studios) - coolest grown-up ever!! Loved his comeback when kids were visibly shocked/ surprised he was black! His response, "Elmo's not black, he's Reeeeeed!" hahahaha!