Lindsay Lohan in Hawaii

Someone Jacked My Purse!!!

12/11/2011 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan
LIndsay Lohan's Hawaii vacation just got a whole lot more stressful -- TMZ has learned, she got her purse stolen last night ... containing everything from her passport to tons of cash.

Sources tell TMZ, Linds had been at a house party in Laie, Hawaii for about two hours -- NOT drinking -- and accidentally left her $5,000 Chanel purse in the car. When she came out, the purse was gone.

According to sources, the purse contained her passport (and other ID), her probation paperwork -- giving her permission to take the trip -- and lots of cold hard cash ... good idea.

1211_lilo_hawaii_splash2But it gets crazier -- Lindsay is due back in California court on Wednesday for a hearing about her probation. It's extremely unlikely, but if she misses her court date, the judge could find her in contempt and revoke her probation, landing her in the pokey.

If it all sounds familiar -- it's because the same exact thing happened to Lindsay last year while she was in Cannes ... 'Memba that?

Kahuku Police are currently investigating the situation.

1018_lindsay_courtroom_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

thomas

She left a $5k purse, lots of cash, passport, paperwork, etc in a CAR while she was partying? Was she high when she arrived? Dumb. Just plain DUMB. I have no sympathy for her.

broken in brain

sounds like another stupid excuse. if i was on probation no judge would ok me to go party in hawaii. throw her used up a## in jail and forget about her.

LA Native

What is really dumb here is that she took her passport to Hawaii in the first place...idiot.

WatcherOne

Since when do you need a passport to travel to and from Hawaii?

AGENT smith

Wow, she shouldn't have left it in the car.

ohyesidid

Bahahahaha! The passport thing AGAIN!

robert

probably sold her passport for some blow

lord flashheart

she's to stupid to take a dump.

AGENT smith

RE: The film Bobby, some Hag posted a quote from William Macy who worked with Lindsay on the critically acclaimed film.......Macy calls Lindsay "a huge talent"......OK, nice..........

ohboy

Someone hacked my twitter, someone stole my phone, I "forgot" to return some jewelry, I missed my flight so I can't make it to court on time, I didn't know what time to show up, the doors were locked, I had a secret relationship with Heath Ledger......AND SO ON, AND SO ON, AND SO ON. lmfao!!!!!

Rex Shaw

I never lose my keys or wallet, they're always in my pants pockets.
Different for women though because they need to use a purse.
Seems Lindsay can't catch a break, hope her luck turns around for her.

stef3928

Um, you don't need a passport to come back from Hawaii! Another Dumb excuse! She better get her a$$ back her cuz the judge is not falling for that one.

Jazy

I DEFINITELY JUST PARTIED WITH LINDSAY LOHAN.

lol but seriously. She was on North Shore for the surf competition and my friends older brother met her & invited her to a party. He drove her & her best friend there & we legitimately partied. I didn’t get a picture because she was trying to lay low. OMG though. She’s such a bitch, but like funny bitchy. Like she was just making fun of stupid girls the whole time. MY KINDA WOMAN.

1 note + 3 hours ago

Rogue Warrior

GR8 to see all the illiterate, skeptical, know it all H8rs throwing their "opinions" around after taking a Gossip site for it's word. You don't know all the details and furthermore douchebags, THZ writes stories with a ton of sensationalism in them in order to attract hits.

Lizards and more lizards popping up everywhere!

Melody

How can someone lose their passport TWICE? Isn't this what happened in France???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments