Neal & Michaele

Christmas Gift Strikes

Rockin' Chord for Kids

12/11/2011 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Neal Schon & Michaele Salahi
Slap some jingle bells on Neal Schon ... 'cause the Journey guitarist just delivered a kick ass gift for some Bay Area high schoolers, and no ... it's not Michaele Salahi

Neal and Michaele hit up his son's alma mater -- San Rafael High School -- to support their Christmas Tree sale on Thursday. They purchased an 18-footer ... the biggest one available, naturally.

Neal also donated some serious holiday loot to the school -- a custom guitar signed by Journey (see below) ... along with two "Eclipse" CDs, also signed by the band.

Neal Schon Guitar
Cash from the tree sale goes to the school's music program -- and the axe is one sweet piece of memorabilia for the school to display.

Your move, Santa.

Jackie

Whatever.

Scrum

Is Journey still playing double bills with REO Speedwagon at Holiday Inns?

Jah36

What a filthy whore. She should be ashamed of herself. So should the washed up 70's band guy. What his name? What's the band's name again? Oh, who really give a ish.

victory

FYI" Neal isn't some has been from Journey, he also has music of his own which I caught on Watercolors-Satellite radio. Such beautiful guitar music, I had to check and see who the song was by,low and behold, Neal Schon. Good to see they're still going strong and it wasn't just a roll in the hay.

EatMe

nobody...here...cares

fred

Oh yes, the couple are wonderful role models for the high school. Married woman disappears and shows up with a douchebag rocker who graciously took in another mans wife. And rather than profess any guilt, sorrow or "sorry man I really loved her" emotion to the ex husband...He Gleefully sends pics of his penis to the man... CLASS ACT all the Way.
So Chivalrous...

static

So now I come to you with ooooopen legs
Hoping you'll see what your money means to me
Open legs.

itsasecret

Reading this story puts me in the Christmas
Spirit. Happy for the good looking couple.

itsasecret

They are so kind!!! I love my dear friends xoxo This gets me right in the spirit!! if you are hating on this..<<< fix the hate in your heart...Love is the answer!!

itsasecret

GOD BLESS THERE HEARTS!! GLAD BLESS THERE HEARTS FOR BEING A BLESSING TO THIS SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY..DOING SOMETHING THEY DID NOT HAVE 2... MERRY XMAS!!

URSilly

These two are so attention seeking. Why do something good, then brag about it? Just shows they do it for a motive then, the attention and hoping it improves their image.

After the way they have been in videos slamming her Ex, laughing at him, etc, they are not nice people.

You can give all the guitars away in the world, you can give all the CDs away in the world, you can buy the biggest Pine Tree at a high school fund raiser, but at the end of the day, if you are a malicious person to others, you are still a malicious person not a do-gooder but a do-GOOBER.

victory

As an after thought, Michaela's only marriage is to Tarez, she hasn't been sleeping with every man that has crossed her path. People grow apart. The fact she met Neal and for whatever reason, they fell for each other is a part of life. She is in no way a "whore" as so many comments have referred. You'd think this couple was a part of your family. I wish them well.

itsasecret

why are you all wasting your time with these negative comments? trust and believe me...Neal and Chaele ...could care less about you judgemental people...so stop wasting your energy and lives ..writing about them if u dont like them..obviously Tmz!! does not care wat u all think..lol..so matter a fact keep writing..you help my friends stay relevant!! Merry Xmas!! xoxo

itsasecret

this story touches my heart.
their love was very real

jennifer

She is a s***my ho and no one has cared about Journey for 25 years.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments