Lindsay Lohan

Kills It In Probation

Progress Hearing

12/14/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_ym4x0w90_1_9hkxdh2eThis is new ... Lindsay Lohan got high marks in court.

Lindsay appeared in court today for her probation progress report.  A very surprised Judge Stephanie Sautner began by saying, "Miss Lohan, you have actually done your work."

The judge noted Lindsay actually completed her 12 days of community service early.  And she went to an extra therapy session -- 5 instead of the required 4.  The judge also said the morgue was pleased by the work Lindsay has done there "at least as pleased as a morgue can be."

1214_small_sub_lilo_probation
Judge Sautner said there was some confusion over whether Lindsay was allowed to go to Hawaii last week, but ultimately the Judge said it was ok, because she was celebrating her sister's birthday and she was allowed to go out of state for family events.

Lindsay is due back in court next month, but so far, so good.

ketjo

Think I'm goina change to crickets ! only thing biting on worms is one old bottom feeder and he only nibbles ever once in a while...!

Grandma Cracker

Geez guys, come on.......I don't think Lindsay having a fat face day is anything major. She had fat face going on when she was in Italy too. I remember that she is on allergy pills and the air in planes is awful. She missed a flight, missed an appearance (even though some say it is no biggie) had a court date and was out late. After all that I think I might look a little rough too.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Everyones in FINE form this afternoon. Good to know.

Grandma Cracker

In court yesterday Linds actually looked like she had just rolled out of bed. I know she is supposed to be a young jet setter and all, but she had been going and going on this short Hawaii trip, missed the plane, missed her Ellen thing, got off the plane looking like a zombie, but wearing the clothes she wore to the concert, by the morning she was probably sleeping like a log. She probably went home and slept all day after court and I would not blame her. I hope she doesn't get to lax with the Judge's praise and stays on top of her CS, even without HELL(s) coffee and donuts at the morgue. Happy birthday Alianna, and Merry Quackmas Lindsay!

help this young woman

Just got my Twitter account. Saw some interesting things. Some disgusting things too. Fvck you NICOLE.

Blood Red Witch

What's wrong, RW? :(

Rogue Warrior

Hopefully Izzy is doing well in Rehab, although I'd be cool with him hammering some serious alcohol and following it up with massive amounts of weed. Doesn't madier, cause when he returns, he will do so with another dumb ass name.....

Keeping it realio in trollville.

ketjo

Happy Birthday Ali,
As William Wallace said....FFFFFFFFFFFREEDOM !

Now get on that pony and ride like the wind ! Ride as far away as you can............

Delmar

I think Lindsay and Ali have sad, expressive eyes, not dead eyes. Lindsay's are soft and dazed sometimes and Ali's are intense or even somewhat haunted. But neither has dead eyes. I think someone with dead eyes is emotionless and that's far from Lindsay. Ali doesn't appear to be emotionless either. If by dead eyes someone means "far away" then OK, both can appear that way at times. If it means empty, no, don't see that either.

BEVERLY

ROQUE WARRIER---At first I thought you were just a LAZY,IMMATURE BOY,WHO DOES NOT WORK.but you are SICK.and I do mean sick,From morning to night you sit on the computer make filthy comments ,and try and find pictures of women to tear them apart and mention there body parts.THIS IS A ALL DAY AFFAIR WITH YOU,GET HELP

Grandma Cracker

Quack is a term of endearment that I reserve for only Lindsay Lohan, Rogue. I know why you want to feed Ketjo boney fish! You just want to Heimlich her when she chokes you nasty boy! You are such a ladies man......

therock

30 Hurtful Things Women Say to the Men They Love (all of you ladies should read this, this is why you feel like you can say anything about anybody and why you're ALONE)

1. I H8 you so much.

2. I don't even know why we are together.

3. You make me sick.

4. You are nothing but a sperm donor.

5. You are not good for anything.

6. You are not man enough to handle me.

7. Your friend is much better looking than you.

8. You are a loser.

9. You should be ashamed of yourself.

10. You can't do anything to me.

11. What are you going to do about it.

12. I don't see any ring on my finger. You don't own me, so I can come and go as I please.

13. I H8 your parents.

14. Give me some space. You are smothering me.

15. I don't need you any more. You are not doing anything for me.

16. Your friends are doing much better than you.

17. You are so dumb.

18. I get bored easily talking to you.

19. You have nothing to offer me, so bug off.

20. You can't stop me from spending time with my male friends.

21. You are a big fat slob.

22. Stop being a cry baby.

23. You can't satisfy me in bed, so what good are you to me.

24. You will never see your kid again.

25. I will make you suffer.

26. Get out of my sight.

27. I pay all the bills in this house. What do you do?

28. It is my house and I can do whatever I please.

29. I can't stand looking at you. You disgust me.

30. You are not a man. I know a real man when I see him.

Words have the power to mend a relationship or tear it apart. If you care about building a happy and fulfilling romantic relationship with your man, then you have to find a way to start using kinder, gentler words when you talk to him -- even when he has done something that made you angry. When it comes to men, words hurt more than a slap in the face.

therock

To the ladies who inevitably find something to not like about Lindsay

I say, Do you really think you should be eating that?

Chopin's Romance

Ketjo I think that Mr. Green and Red has met me now. I like red Christmas lights so I am all set.

Chopin's Romance

I keep returning to illness for Lindsay because her face is so puffy. I saw it up close in DListed and even her jaws are swelled up. It is possible it came on after her trip, because of the plane ride. I went on a plane with a bad cold and came back deaf for two weeks. It was not until the return trip that I got sick. But I am not Lindsay's crystal ball so who knows? I have just never seen a thin young woman with such a swollen face. To me it looks painful. If it is due to drugs then it is very stupid of her to put them in her with that kind of a reaction.