'Fear Factor' Mom

PISSED Over Last Night's Show --

My Son's No Oedipus!!!

12/15/2011 8:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.

Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much.

Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?"

Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed.

We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

Snooki's Amazing Beach Body

SLIM DOWN

1215_aol_snooki
"Jersey Shore" star Snooki seriously slimmed down -- and she's ready to flaunt her amazing beach body!

It may be December, but Snooks stepped into a very revealing bikini yesterday for a photo shoot ... where she looked pretty incredible, especially when compared to a similar suit she wore in May 2010.

The 4'9" reality TV star recently told Wendy Williams that she weighs 103 lbs. -- and that her target weight is 98.

Is Snooki getting too skinny? Sound off below!

"My Girl" Star Hits the Red Carpet

Plus More Child Stars Now!

1215_aol_child
Anna Chlumsky
had everyone crying 20 years ago when "My Girl" came out in 1991 -- but earlier this week, she hit the red carpet looking red hot!

See what little Vada Sultenfuss looks like now -- plus more former child stars!

Getting That Hollywood Glow

0728_ORANGE_LAUNCH
While most celebrities like to have their day in the sun ... not all of them should. Check out these stars and tell us if you prefer them Snooki orange or Pattinson pale.

"American Horror Story" House

On the Market for $4.5mil!

1215_aol_ahs

Want to own one of TV's most haunted houses? For $4.5 million, you can!

The L.A. home featured in "American Horror Story" is back on the market, according to a new listing with realtor Joe Babajian.

While the nearly 30,000 square-foot property doesn't actually come with a sexy ghost maid, the spirit of the Black Dahlia, bodies buried in the backyard or a man in a rubber suit (we hope!), it does boast six bedrooms, 5 baths, Tiffany stained-glass windows and a recording studio.

The listing calls it a "One-of-a-kind residence" and a "once in a generation opportunity."

Celebrity Scramble

Guess Who!

1207_scramble_launch

This poor man-mug got a pretty crazy scramblin' -- can you tell whose famous face is behind all the liquid layer?

Lindsay Lohan

Bikini Beach Party

AFTER Thief Strikes

Lindsay Lohan in a bikini in HawaiiHere it is ... PROOF Lindsay Lohan can still act ... because the actress hit the beach like she didn't have a care in the world Sunday ... hours after someone jacked $10k out of her purse.

With her Playboy spread officially released online, Lohan showed off her physique in a tiny bikini ... that couldn't quite tame her breasts.

TMZ broke the story ... Lohan freaked out Saturday night when her purse went missing at a house party ... a purse which contained her ID, passport and $10k in cash.

The purse was eventually returned ... minus the money.  Would you be smiling?

What's The Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

1209_difference_launch

This awesome celeb picture has some hidden gems waiting to be discovered -- are you good enough to find the differences?

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

David

Well, this just goes to show you that the show uses real people, lol. I don't know if they show made them look that way or if they really act that way, but I was really disturbed by how much they were touching. It just seemed he really wanted people to know who he was with and that he loved her (mother-son love, not romantic love).

Tom Vee

Fear factor is lead and edited by perverts......one more reason never to watch the show! Only a pervert can come with incest when a mother and son hug!

michelle

The producers of Fear Factor are disgusting for making a perfectly innocent, beautiful mother-son relationship seem in appropriate. Just because most Americans are rude to their parents and so eager to be independent from them, does not make it wrong for a boy to be very close to his mother when he is older. I hope she sues and gets ALOT of money from Fear Factor.

Aaron

That is ridiculous! This is not incest! You freeken ppl are pathetic!

shene .o

i didnt see A sexual relationship out of all that i just though he was close to his mother and they had a very good understanding and appreciation of eachother i wish i had that with everybody that goes to show how far are many people's relationships

TOTO

REALLY. BUT A BOY WON'T MIND DOING IT WITH HIS MOMMY IF SHE LET HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU KNOW? BOYS ALWAYS CURIOUS YOU KNOW? IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE NUTTY MOMMY REALLY. SHEEESHHH!!

christine

they both were acting very innapropriate its funny cuz me and my husband were like wth ! he was patting her in her behind for gods sakes ! thats not normal

AL

I hope Monica sues the show's producers and Rogan for defamation of character, libel, slander, whatever sticks.

Bel

It was very weird...who holds their mom like he did and kissing her on the top of her head like boyfriend and girlfriend. Just weird...my husband thought it was very weird and something going on between them...

Ruben

That stupid ass show,.."fear factor" is about as interesting as goose **** harding up. For that fool that host the show to allow his producers to make this mother son team look other then what they truely are (caring family) is pandering for ratings. How sick. I watched the show a couple times in the past, but this is one good reason NOT TO WATCH **** like this. Its getting to where any kind of affection between family members is taken out of context. Where is this country going?? What a sick society fo think like that. Joe is a punk bitch.

nisca

if i cant hugg and kiss my kid... what the heck is this world coming to

Paul

Don't see fear factor doing that....they were being very touchy/feely from the beginning of the show. I love my mom...but just like the article says..."I let go". I don't drape my arm over her shoulder and let me hand rest anywhere near her boob, but HER son did. I don't give my mother kisses on the forehead, head, face, lips that Linger long enough to make everyone in the living room look at each other and ask, "Are you SURE they are Mother and Son??"

It was a bit creepy for all us in the living room....And just reiterate a point - - - - - - I don't believe Fear Factor had any culpability in them "appearing to be too close", I just think they were too close. Waaaaaaay too natural for them to be hugging, hanging, kissing and draping all over each other

Billy

They didn't need to edit anything to make them look creepy! How can they blame it all on the edit of the show when all the other contestants were there the entire time and did not need any special editing and kept commenting on how creepy they were also. I am close with my family also and I don't smack my mom on the ass and rest my hand on her boob with my arm around her, or give her the passionate look in her eyes with plenty of soft kisses all over her face and head... Of course this doesn't mean incest... But if nothing else they should have been on Jerry Springer instead of Fear Factor!!

dario

long LIVE SEX!!!!!

mscolorado

don't believe everything you see on tv.......wonderful editing. :D Sure got people to talk though.