« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

Miracle Wins Translate Into

Heavenly Book Sales

12/18/2011 5:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1218_tim_tebow_getty_reg
Doing the Lord's work really pays off -- not only is Tim Tebow 6-1 this season with God by his side, but sales of his book have skyrocketed since Tebowmania swept the nation.

Tebow's book, "Through My Eyes: A Quarterback’s Journey," came out on May 31 and enjoyed solid sales, but returned to the best seller list three weeks ago ... reaching as high as #8.

HarperCollins Senior Vice President Lisa Sharkey told the NY Post, "We have to go back to reprint practically every day."

The book is currently #2 on God's best seller list -- The #1 book is enjoying its 104,052nd week at the top.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ace

Why doesn't he point down when he gets sacked or throws an interception? Go away devil. He only thanks and acknowledges his god when something REALLY great happens on the field.

Artist

He's 7-1 not 6-1 you stupid worthless rag

She's baaaack

One of the most annoying things about these better-than-thou Christians is that they think God hangs out in heaven just waiting to grace their every move. I seem to believe being taught that Christians got commandments from God, and learn morality through the bible, then use their free will to either do good or not. I don't recall being taught that I owned God. I seriously doubt that God has his game shirt on today.

Rudy

Still don't understand the hate. Why so miserable?

JUstin

This whole T-Bow thing just makes me feel uncomfortable to no-end..I just get the feeling people are testing God..Enough Already !!!

Toilethead

God, please strike him from the earth so we never have to hear his name again.

JUstin

Is he going to jump into a Lion's den next and claim God will save him ? Jeezz..

e33

Rick Perry prayed for rain and got fire! woop dee doo! They're all delusional

rico

THERE IS SOMETHING SO DISINGENUOUS AND DELUSIONAL ABOUT HIM.HE MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL....

kim deafonseca

whos gives a **** about him!!! I DONT

izandroro

He has god's attention and this is what he uses it for? a football game? tebow disgusts me

Hammer

I'm so sick of hearing about this guy this week. If your "god" helps you win a game over helping some starving child in the world, I want nothing to do with your "god"

Denver

For those of us who live in the real world, he is suffering from delusions. He has an imaginary friend that he "prays" to before a game. Some people point up in the sky after they score a run or touchdown. All they're doing is pointing to the people in the top row, the person updating the scoreboard or a plane passing by. The Easter bunny isnt real either Sparky...

Craig

I'm a Christian and I'm sure this guy is cool and heck I'd even like to meet him someday but I'm kinda getting tired of this Tebow fascination in the media... Maybe he's fulfilling a purpose of sorts for Yeshua? I don't know??? Maybe this Lucifer's way of trying to instill worldly pride within him by giving him all this coverage since he does own the media? I wish Tim the best but never-the-less it's kinda getting old...

arale norimaki

Can’t we silence these Christian athletes who thank Jesus whenever they win and never mention his name when they lose? You never hear them say, “Jesus made me drop the ball” or, “The Lord tripped me up behind the line of scrimmage.”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments