TOUCHDOWN!

12/24/2011 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1221_memba_coach_reveal
Shelley Fabares -- now 67 years-old -- was spotted at an event in Beverly Hills, looking colorful!

Fabares played Margie in the 1956 fright-film "The Bad Seed."

Shelley is married to actor Mike Farrell -- who played Captain B.J. Hunnicut in "M*A*S*H."

coco

She doesn't look a day over 72!

digit0lchica04

If that really is the same person then I feel old.

LuvLeeRita

I'm SOOO SHOCKED, no offense but if she colored her hair a more reasonable color she'd look so much better. She used to be so hot as a younger woman... "johnny angel, how I love you" oh what a great song she sang. Sorry, I'm going to go to bed now cause I'm so sad and depressed. Wow!

Sharon

That doesn't look at all like Shelley Fabares. Have seen other recent photos of her and she did not look like that. Also would like to point out that she became famous much earlier when she starred as the oldest child on the Donna Reed Show.

Shawn

She was gorgeous back in her early days.

James R. - Los Angeles

I don't believe "Johnny Angel" would want her now . . .

t.c.

It's a miracle that she is alive. She had a liver transplant about ten years ago after a serious injury. For the critics out there, days are numbered and people should be thankful for good health.

lanie

She was VERY pretty when she was young. But once has to remember that she has hepatitis and it was so bad that she had to get a liver transplant about 10 years ago or so.

I think if she fixed her hair/hair color, then she would look a lot better and younger, but whatever - if she likes it, then more power to her.

Hammer

Yea not her

Truth

O...M...G!!!! WTF IS RIGHT!! DOESNT LOOK A DAY OVER 100. THAT OR LYING STILL IN THE COFFIN. ...F*CK, AND I THOT THE SYNTAX ERROR IN PHOTOSHOP GONE OVERBOARD. #TRUTH!!

Mr. Bate

Getting on with age, but hey, she's still ALIVE. Shoulda seen her when she was young.

Johnny Carcinoma

WTF!?

She used to be so hot, and now she's making me want to hurl.

HMichaelH

There truly is no fool like an old fool! Who told her she looked good with ridiculous hair and color and other makeup mistakes? And why would she believe them?

Pathetic!

Danielle

It doesn't look anything like her.

me in Canada

She always was a beautiful woman and still is. At least she didn't cave into all of the hollywood hype about having plastic surgery -she has ages gracefully,naturally and beautifully. Oh and by the way - she was not in the Bad Seed, that was Patty McCormack!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments