'The Little Couple'

Our Tree Is 4x Bigger Than Us!

12/25/2011 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1224_little_people_video
Bill Klein and Jen Arnold (aka TLC's "Little Couple") weren't kidding when they told us they got a giant Christmas tree this year -- it really is 16 feet tall!!!

Overcompensating, perhaps?

Tryst

Wow. And the little minded snide potshots keep coming. So let me get this straight.. since their short stature they're not allowed to have a 16 foot tree in a house with high ceilings without "overcompensating". Only TALL folks can get away with that. Beautiful decorations in their home have to CONSTANTLY refer back to their stature to make it ok. By that reasoning, a surburban would be overcompensating. Hey.. eating at a restaurant that has average sized chairs.. THATS overcompensating.

What kind of juvenile beavis & butthead idiot in the office thought the overcompensating pot shot was appropriate? You do realize these are real people, successful intelligent folks. They get enough crap from idiots every single day for being little people, why would media perpetuate that horrible behavior in this ugly manner? Why is this entertainment news & since when did it become okay to harass folks for being different rather than for their behavior.

Dwarfism is apparently funny stuff to some idiot in the office. Grow up.

RealityBites

I love these two, they are so kind, so what if they have a large tree. I hope that they get the family they want they work hard and deserve it....

Joan K

Bill and Jen I love you guys and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Your new house is beautiful and you earned it.

Bubbles The Chimp

I am so glad this crazy reality tv midget craze has died off.

makeitstop

Has anyone else noticed that spammers have taken over this site??

croc

big deal. my tree is 6ft. tall..
now tell them to put that nice tree back where they found it.
btw, their kitchen counters are 2 ft. high.

KnuckleDragger

Okay, everybody outside for some 'Toss the Midget'. And let's be careful...no tossing them into traffic this year, you know who you are!

Denise

I can't believe people would make fun of these wonderful, well educated and happy family. I watched the show from the start, and find that it gives me the courage to fight my own life ups and downs. I can't wait till they have the baby they want and have all their dreams come true. Bill and Jen you are wonderful people and I pray all the best things in your lives come true! Everyone should have a love filled life with the special, perfect person.

Sincerely,,

Denise

dee

jen & bill your house is beautiful. wish you were still in tlc. miss you 2.

UPYOURS

If thats how they want to spend their money, ok, but quit putting clothes on the damned dogs, that is total animal abuse.

Karol

Jen and Bill. A very merry Christmas to you and your family. You are a great example to everyone that EVERYTHING is possible to ANYONE if you really work hard for it. Have a very Happy New Year too.

Gretel

TMZ that snide comment sucked so hard my hair kept getting sucked onto my computer screen. Belive me, if you have a baby who was born ill, DOCTOR Jennifer Arnold is one of the persons you would want to have caring for that baby. Perhaps it is your copy morons who are overcompensating TMZ?

cyndi

Merry Christmas Bill and Jen. Your Christmas Tree is so pretty. And Bill I put my two Service Dogs, Hunter and Benny in almost the same outfits! and for photos! Way to go Jen! sorry Bill. I enjoy your show, and pray for a baby for you both soon. Gods Speed.from Michigan, Cyndi

kim

SOOOO WHAT BIG MONEY BIG TREE BIG DEAL...

Mary Ann

Merry Christmas Bill & Jen! And a Happy & Healthy 2012!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments