Katherine Jackson

Takes a Pic With

Michael Jackson Impersonator

12/26/2011 8:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson with a Michael Jackson impersonator
Katherine Jackson posed for a photo with William Hall, a Michael Jackson impersonator, following the "Legends in Concert" at Harrah's Las Vegas on Friday.

A little creepy, no?

Glenda

That would creep me out.

LAWRENCE

I wonder if this MJ does tons of drugs and beds young boys too? I mean if he wants to keep the act real he has to play the entire part....right? (To all you MJ fans, put your head in the sand. He was no more than your local sex offender with talent and money.)

AntiSocialForum.com

Dude looks like a transvestite zombie

Frank

I think William Hall's face is even more busted than the real MJ. I can't tell if that's a bug or an alien looking at me.

Siggisis

I am sure Katherine did this to be kind to this dude (who looks awful), but in my opinion it is bad judgement on her part. It comes across badly. And yes, creepy.

Lilly Pad

There's something very creepy about this,...and regardless if Michael was a junkie or not, who is truly guilty in contributing to his death,....or the money hungry family members? Just let rhis man rest in peace

Jackie

Creepy and creepy

Criss

That's kind of odd. The guy doesn't even look like Michael!

OooooNooo!

Is there anything about the Michael Jackson "family" that isn't creepy?

Bruno

Anything for a buck. That's the Jackson Family motto.

DeeWA2010

I had to log in just to comment. ICK! I am a fan of Michael's music, always have been, but this is just GROSS. If she would have gotten a pic with the whole cast, OK, but this is awful. He's prob over the moon, but Katherine, you've always been able to hold a level of decorum, EEEWWW, that pic is wrong. You're now going down the road of ... well, JOE.

Stoneinfl

Katherine Jackson is Michael Jackson's mother. She is no stranger to creepiness.

Chris

Good Lord....! That´s more than creepy!

moni

Creepy, yes. But it's very easy to say that from an outside point of view. It just takes a second for someone to put an arm around you, and if the photographer is already there...
Katharine probably just wanted to be nice. And you can't say that this is her happiest smile.