Maria Shriver

Second Thoughts About Divorcing Arnold

12/27/2011 1:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1223_maria_shriver_arnold_getty_EX1
Maria Shriver
is telling friends she's now unsure if she wants to divorce Arnold Schwarzenegger ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Maria is torn, partly because of her strong religious beliefs that do not include divorce.

Making matters even more complicated -- we're told Arnold still desperately wants Maria back, and has been "extremely sweet" to her and has made numerous gestures -- which include presents -- to win Maria back.

Maria filed for divorce on July 1, though she moved out months earlier.  She's already bought a mansion in Brentwood, CA, which she's in the process of renovating.

0809_arnold_maria_footer

Katy Perry

Ho, Ho, HOT!

Katy Perry bikini pictures
Katy Perry spent her Xmas Day frolicking around in the ocean off the beaches of Hawaii with some friends ... but without hubby Russell Brand.

The fact that her bikini top stayed on is a Christmas miracle!

Joanna in "Love Actually"

'MEMBA HER?!

1222_memba_love_actually_launchOlivia Olson is best known for playing Joanna Anderson -- the girl who sings "All I Want For Christmas Is You" -- at the end of the 2003 holiday film "Love Actually." Guess what she looks like now!

Sinead O'Connor Ends Marriage

AFTER 16 DAYS

1227_welcome_marriages_launch
Sinead O'Connor abruptly ended her marriage to her fourth husband Barry Herridge ... after just 16 days.

The couple wed on December 8 -- the Irish singer's 45th birthday.

The news was announced on Sinead's website. "He is a wonderful man. I love him very much. I'm sorry I'm not a more regular woman," she posted. "I truly believe though it is painful to admit, we made a mistake rushing into getting married, for altruistic reasons, and weren't aware or prepared for the consequences on my husband's life and the lives of those close to him. He has been terribly unhappy and I have therefore ended the marriage. I think he is too nice to do so. And too nice to trap."

TMZ's Annual

Santa Snapshots Photo Contest

HAPPY HOLIDAZE!

1223_santa_snapshots_contest_launchThe funny photos poured into the TMZ newsroom for our annual Santa Snapshots Photo Contest and the results are a little gift for each and every one of you!

**CLICK HERE for contest rules and regulations!**

The Hangover Lawsuit

More Exciting Than Fake Boobs?

Louis Vuitton is suing Warner Brother over a scene in "The Hangover 2" -- a lawsuit so enthralling ... oh nevermind.

Stars Who Stole Christmas

Merry Grinchmas

1223_grinch_launch

With a flash and a flick with a magical wrist -- we've turned these fun photos into something with a Dr. Seuss twist!

So as you rest and relax all snug in your bed -- try and get these celebrity Grinch pictures out of your head!

Mike

Are you jidding me? Maria's love can be bought with gifts? Sounds like a well kept mistress. Oh, sorry, that was the maid!

diamond

women who take back cheaters do a dis-service to ALL women...Hilary, and now Maria? B.S. we deserve loyalty, stop validating the stereotypical male cheater, and respect yourself! just my opinion, but i don't give second chances to men that cheat, and i don't have to!

OAGUS A VELAS

MARIA WITH ALL DUE RESPECT...YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY...ONCE YOU GO A CERTAIN WAY, YOU DON'T GO BACK! ARNIE IS A GOOD MAN AND GOOD MEN ARE HARD TO GET...TAKE ARNIE BACK...THAT'S MY ADVICE...IT COULD HAVE LOTS WORSE...HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN AIDS...OR PENICILLIN RESISTANT SYPH OR GONO, FOR INSTANCE...ALTHOUGH I DON'T CONDONE IT , I CAN'T REPROACH TOO MUCH EITHER...HE OBVIOUSLY KNEW WHERE TO DIP IT WHERE IT WAS AL LEAST SAFE ENOUGH...YOU'RE LUCKY AFTER ALL...OTHER WOMEN ARE PAYING PRICES! MY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...THE EARTH IS 1/3 LAND AND 2/3 WATER...THERE MIGHT BE MANY FISHES IN THE SEA BUT AT THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE MAYBE NONE AS BEFITTING YOU AS DEAR OLE ARNIE...THE "TERMINATOR" ARNIE FROM AUSTRIA...AIL BI BAK!
THIS IS FROM E-MAIL BACK AROUND THE TIME OF YOUR TROUBLES AND IT SAYS:

I BETTER SEND BEFORE I GET ZIPPED!

MIAMI,FL THE MAGIC CITY DIENSTAG 5 APR 2011 1511UHR

CAVEAT LECTOR, SOME READERS MIGHT FIND SOME OF THE LYRICS OFFENSIVE!

ERINERN, ICH BIN NICHT DER "GREAT TERMINATOR"

ICH BIN DER GREAT EXPLANATOR!

EVEN TO SOME PERHAPS, DER GRER BERRAKATOR!

SO BEWARE OF THE LYRICS! THEY'RE HISTORICAL AND PART OF MY "INFANCIA"
AND TO END THIS PERHAPS A SMALL FAVOR FROM ARNIE AND YOU AND WHOEVER...I AM BEING CHALLENGED BY THE E-MAIL SERVICES BECAUSE I STUFF MY E-MAILS WIHT ALL KINDS OF "JUNK" PERHAPS THAT LATER ACQUIRES MEANING? AND I STOPPED WRITING UNTIL IT'S CLEARED UP...CAN YOU LOOK INTO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS PLEASE...
THANK U AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON...AIL BI BAK!
GUSVELAS@ROCKETMAIL.COM
GUSVELAS@YAHOO.COM
OAGUSVELAS@SAVINGUGLYOMAR.COM
WWW.SAVINGUGLYOMAR.COM HEUTE IST DIENSTAG 27 DEZ 2011 1222UHR...

Greetings

Oh no. Not another Kennedy woman staying with her cheating husband like Jacquie, Joan, and Ethel did. Have some self-respect Maria.

__________

surfer john

maria,the pound want's you back.........

Halfco

Maria, the Catholic church is not known for logic, so don't let it dictate whether or not to divorce your lying cheating husband. Let your heart dictate your actions.

Bill

Who Cares .. yuck

Will

After all is said and done, she is a Kennedy and they are NOT role models for anyone

tom

With the governorship, steroids, and the Kennedy name, Arnie is a nobody

Louise

Guess live hasn't been fun since she left him. I thought she would stick to her guns since her parents are dead. Certainly, there are no Kennedys left who can disapprove. She and Caroline are supposed to be great admirers of their grandmother Rose, so perhaps she is following her misguided example.

William

If I were Arnold, I would try to get a pretty girl next time. She's a witch!

txflyt

Opinions-Opinions. Easy to comment until you're in the driver's seat.

Allie

MARIA DON'T TAKE HIM BACK YOU WOULD BE SORRY. HE IS A JERK. I WILL MARRY YOU. JUST DON'T TAKE HIM BACK BESIDES HE IS A REPUBLICAN.

Mary

Follow your heart Maria.It is possible that has changed. "When we know better, we do better"

pleg

Good for her for taking her marriage seriously and not giving up like other celebrities who only last 72 days.