'Oz' Star

Maximum Security Tattoo Parlor

INSIDE A BANK VAULT

1/1/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Zitos Maximum Security Tattoo ParlorFormer "Oz" star and Hells Angel badass Chuck Zito is opening the tattoo parlor equivalent of Fort Knox -- decking out a massive, real-life bank vault in New York with tattoo chairs, neon lights, everything.

The old bank in Monroe, NY was built in 1915 -- and Chuck tells TMZ, he's already invested over $100,000 converting the vault into a 21st century skin ink workshop.

It's pretty intimidating ... the vault door weighs 70 tons -- 140,000 pounds -- and when it's closed, it creates an airtight seal ... so Chuck had to leave the original emergency ventilator intact.

Random fact: Monroe is the birthplace of Velveeta cheese. The more you know.

Dan Frederiksen

pretty cool except that getting tattoos is trashy.
it's stupid on so many levels, it's a sign of poor judgment, it's very expensive, it's very expensive to get removed..

don't be idiots people

Ace

I want a tattoo of a vault on my butt so it's perfectly clear to everyone that nothing is getting inside...I'm crack'n up here, lol

Buckaroobonzai

First, Chuck zito is a steroided, brain damaged idiot who had to fight/sucker punch Van Dam to prove he was a man (but didn't prove anything). And second, this proves he has no business sense at all. I give it 12 months.

b

This guy is a ex con and a tool. He has made a career being a bully. Big deal he will fail. He can't even speak

jc

Bad Ass? Excuse me but,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
More like douchebag!

XpLzT Xpl0rAtioN

10 mins from my house i will deff check this out!

ray

pretty neat style for a shop, if i recall correctly i used to have a client out west who had a shop set up in an old bank with a vault

bunny

Watch out Charlie Sheen. Chuck's mad at you and he can lock you in there.

Matt

u guys better watch what u say or Chuck will come to ur house and knock u out like he did van damme .. Chuck doesn't mess around unless its dropping loads on ur women .. Im a big fan of Chuck Zitos view on Sirius... Where he tells YOU how its going to be.. Ba Ba

Name Tattoo Ideas

Hey guys, , I'm getting a new tattoo to honor my girlfriend in a way that only a some great body art could express, So, I found this site name tattoo ideas, showed me how to download some tattoo fonts and create a temporary tattoo. Awesome.

Jason Anderson

Didn't he just close his "street survival school"? Now he's onto a tattoo parlor!!! I just want to know once this place goes out of business in 6 months what he will do next LMAO

Steve

Since Zito is an ex-con, he feels like he is home. Max Sec. will do it.

Scottyo

I know chuck his a cool dude theres a lot of haters out there who don't have a life so they trash others , bunch of ******** get a life .... Go chuck do your thing... Dan frederiksenis one of the ******** I'm talking about...

john

All you haters who hide behind a computer, go tell it to Zito's face.

Ray Fuentes

I live in the same town. Its closed down ALREADY!!!! Did not last long at all. What 4 months max?