« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren

I Demolished

My $12 MILLION Mansion

1/5/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Elin Nordegren destroyed Florida homeElin Nordegren is a human wrecking machine ... who just LEVELED her brand new $12 MILLION Florida mansion ... because, well, she can afford it.

Elin bought the 9,000 square foot North Palm Beach home in March ... right after she struck a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger Woods.

Apparently, Elin felt the modest 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom pad wasn't quite up to her standards ... so she did the only reasonable thing -- KNOCKED THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN!

We're told Nordegren has hired a high-priced architect to build her dream home ... and sources say every single worker is required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

No word on how long the project is expected to take -- but we're told Elin is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community while the new place is under construction.

It's good to be rich.

Elin Nordegren Florida home

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

me

****is this bitch serious? last week she was baby sitting today she is knocking down mansion(with other people money)this bitch think she is special what a joke.go find a job.

TMZ_Admin

Who cares what Ellen does with her hard earned money?

TW

I hate rich people. **** like this is why I really hate rich people.

tlcmk

It's nice they have enough mansions to go around. Wouldn't want any homeless rich people would we?

val

She married Tiger for his money and fame .. she is a fame whore who didn't travel with her husband when she could.
And she could have too. I like Tiger for he's never had a childhood and while he was horribly wrong to cheat, he should have dumped her years ago when she stayed at home and only came out for the pics to show her love ... well, she knew what she was doing .. she wanted his money all the time ... she's the bad one.

remy

i hate rich ppl. and this bitch isn't even goodlooking. at least she wasn't born rich

ummm?!

That was a really nice looking home. Curious to see what she rebuilds in it's place.

jennifer

It's her money, but still incredibly wasteful. Oh well, I guess that's what landfills are for.

The wealthy have such difficult lives.

jack

Good luck to her, she deserves the best after going through all that Bull****

Doug

being rich sometimes brings out the real person for the world to see. what a pampered spoiled pig elin really is!

BrAnBa

Let her do what she wants to do, it is her money. If I had that kind of money I would probably do lots of things that other people found...hrm...bizarre.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Are you f***ing kidding me?
I'm glad Tiger cheated on her gold digging ass. Hope he gave her herpes or something worse. Stupid whore.

Truth

Confidentiality agreement, my a$$!! She forgot about the airspace above. How does she think the paps got the shot of the $12 mil mansion in the first place? Rich gold digging fame whores and their lame problems... #Truth!!

Nicole

what an *******

Nicole

apparently can't say *******.

she is an ********