What's Happenin', Hot Stuff?"

1/8/2012 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0104_duk_dong_memba_revealGedde Watanabe, now 56, resurfaced while shopping in Hollywood recently ... looking comfortable.

Gedde provided a few voices for Japanese characters on "The Simpsons."

Watanabe was on one episode of "Home Improvement."

campy

Hilarious....what's interesting is the guy's still Asian. I thought it was customary for Hollywood celebrities to change ethnicity somewhere down the line.

Brendan

He of course also played Kuni, George's landlord and host of U62's Wheel of Fish in Weird Al's movie "UHF," which me and about a dozen other people on Earth love.

Truth

@CAMPY...
THEY DO CHANGE ETHNICITIES... IT'S CALLED "YELLOW ON THE OUTSIDE, WHITE ON THE INSIDE". GENERALLY CALLED A "BANANA". #TRUTH!!

KWDragon

He had one of the best lines in UHF. "Supplies!" Seriously, you had to be there. And I think he looks great. I should age so well.

Joseph Diehl

The donger knows

JJ

He MADE that movie!!!

Honestly it was a great movie but he kept it interesting with those one liners.

Carl

Only someone that is not a fan of classic cinema would list a single episode of Home Improvement over his role as Kuni, host of Wheel of Fish, in UHF.

GOLLY

#truth#

hi, I am trying to figure out your comment. Exactly what do you consider "White"? I am not trying to cause any racial trouble, I really am trying to understand. You see, I'm old school. The only race is the human race. I have always tried to see the people behind the skin. I look at the world around me, and see the problems going on in other countrys. I see greed, corruption, hate, envy and lust in EVERY race. I have also seen kindness, compassion, generosity and love in them also.

So tell me #truth, looking at what is going on in the world today, with all of the slavery, child labor, genocide, kidnappings, murders, gangs, drugs, warlords...ect...ect...ect, Exactly which part is "White"?

My dictionary tells me that the: hatred or intolerance of another race is "Racist".

It is satan who causes these derisions on race. We are all children of God, no matter what color we are on the outside, we will be judged by whats on our inside.

Todd

He played Yosh Mikata on ER, probably was in at least 100 episodes. A lot of the secondary characters on that show, were there for the long haul. One actress was there for almost the entire run.

tlcmk

Best part of 16 Candles.

hayes

google: "no more yankie my wankie" - 1:27 of pure gold

Best scene in a great movie

Regina

OMG, he hasn't changed a bit!!!!