Beyonce

Blue Ivy's Birth was 'Natural'

1/9/2012 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z
Beyonce says she gave birth to Blue Ivy the same way women have been giving birth for thousands of years ... naturally -- insisting she did NOT get a C-section.

There were reports the singer birthed Blue with the help of a scalpel -- but Bey and Jay-Z released a joint statement moments ago, claiming, Blue "was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives."

The couple adds, "Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support."

Srsly ppl

Its also funny how other media websites are literally deleting any comments that pertain to: surrogacy, faking her pregnancy,etc.
Their PR team is not gonna have a good nights sleep for a long time..
Thanks TMZ for keeping it real. Or as real as you can keep a fraudulent pregnancy.....

lidia

omg so much hate..you say that they never said bey delivered the baby but the baby was delivered, and this is enough of an evidence for you that she had a surrogate...at the same time you chose to ignore pics of pregnant bey in swimsuit. and that they changed the story about getting a c-section?? you never noticed that the media might get a wrong info every now n then? you're so pathetic

Grumpinmcpunkkin

I hate that name. IVy Blue sounds much better. blue Ivy sounds like poison Ivy's I'll cus from a batman sequel. And I have to say, I don't think Bey was preggers...I am be leaving the surrogate theory for some reason. She never got the puffy cheeks, or the glow.

tony gee

First, the fake baby bump. Next, she'll have a C-section then irritate all the patients who had babies in the same hospital. Then the PR says "let's turn it around and make you the victims." They did not acknowledge publicly they were married until after 2 years and now all of a sudden, she had a miscarriage. Awww, poor Beyonce! The PR spin was supposed to be brilliant except that the public already knows the real deal. The secretive ugly camel came up with the song to narrate their tragic loss due to prior miscarriage.
Whose ever vagina this blue collar came from, it is healthy is enough. Beyonce forgot she was past 9 months pregnant yet she chose to travel by getting in and out of SUV's with a 6 inch heel on the day before she supposedly gave birth to some poison ivy. Now, the baby was born, she did not have the C-Section because it will be very hard to show non-existent scars in future interviews.

tony gee

and btw, Tarzan was the ugly camel's English teacher.

morgan

Hey, I saw Omen. The baby was delivered by his jackal mother. This baby is the Antichrist.

you know who

it just goes to show you that these rich a##h@@E think they can do anything they want. but now the hospital is doing some two stepping because of the lawsuit. now b and j are changing there story because of having to show a scar. he rapped a song awww . go have your nonunion help build a new wing onto the hospital jzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. you know the truth is gonna come out and they will try to spin that too.

Srsly ppl

The post abt the "mediocre singer and the camel" made me piss my pants. Thank u!

Spencer B in MD

Of course they claim it was natural - If it was "C" section, Beyonce would have a scar.

This is looking more and more like a surrogate birth...

BerryNiceJay

These people disgust me. Really who gives a crap about them. What they did was so selfish. There is no need to pay that amount of money to put a hospital floor on lock down. If you want privacy deliver at your house. I really hope that the patients at Lenox Hospital sue. If I was there and they told me to I couldnt see my newborn child because these fools had a baby I would have caused a scene. NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOUR BABY. People there just had babies themselves. TRUST ME they arent trying to see your kid they have their own!!.. SELFISH STUPID PEOPLE

Carl

Can't wait for the tell all by the surrogate.

morgan

Antichrist!!!!

OhyesIdid

Can someone please stop allowing celebrities to name their own children!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Thank God they have all that money....they're gonna need it to fix that baby's face! deep in the heart of Texas....

John

Walmart paint color "Blue Ivy" check it out: http://www.myperfectcolor.com/en/color/75843_Walmart-96372-Blue-Ivy