Casey Anthony's Lawyer

I QUIT!

1/11/2012 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111_jose_casey_BN_01
Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.

Anthony first hooked up with Jose Baez while she was in jail -- and heard other inmates raving about his work.

It's unclear why Baez tendered his resignation ... though it's rumored the two were having a falling out after Anthony's private video diaries surfaced online.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Arcadia Rink

Check mate!

Jay W.

You know what really pisses me off? When a bus load of attorneys like Baez go off a cliff and there is 3 empty seats.

cha cha

Hahaha So the s***bag Bozo quits, why, so he can spend more time defending another murderer, you know the one that killed his girlfriend in Aruba, Gary Giordano, Your a pig Baez and so is your buddy Foghorn and Horealdo .... I hope Karma bites you so bad Byeeeeeeez .....

Bob

Please tell me you got a full, straight on look of that rack and carpet or your job is not complete.

Scientific

She probably stopped blowing him...just sayin...

Kari

Good decision--however, I wish he had quit before he got her off from murdering her beautiful little child.

cha cha

BTW BOZO, you did not get her off the murder charges, 12 Village Idiots let her go, they did not have one working brain cell among them, YOU JUST GOT LUCKY MORON !!!! You will rot in rat hell like most of the OJ defense attorneys ... Karma sure knocked them all down, you and that ragmop Simms who cuddled the baby murderer and that fingerlickin goof Foghorn will pay and pay big. Go sell Bikinis you goof

Chris

I guess she stopped putting out to Jose.

andy

Uh, oh . . .
No more sideline "nookie" for Mr. Baez!!!
CRAZY TIMES!!!

peoplearesilly

His reputation is already soiled and will never be repaired. Now his clients will all be murderers. Good job. I don't know how lawyers sleep at night defending such nonsense.

awards

Was Casey tricking in St. Pete's? Where did you think her cash came from?

lalaland

I wish there were some law that would require him to represent her in any and all legal issues for the rest of his life. He deserves it.

I love Casey

Don't worry Casey, me and millions of men around the world love you and support you. I really hope you read these comments so you know you're not alone. I would do anything in the world to be with you, even just to spend one night with you. You are a beautiful, angelic woman and I truly love you with all my heart. ilovecaseymarieanthony@yahoo.com

ManiacalZebra

He found out that she "leaked" them after all, and dumped her arse.

Janet

I wondered how long it would be before he'd realized the profound unworthiness of his client. Too bad she made him famous for a miscarriage of justice. He'll probably make a fortune from famous psychopaths now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments