The Jennifer Hudson Workout

Less Is More

1/19/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011812_hudson_launch
Jennifer Hudson has the perfect workout advice for New Year's resolutioners struggling at the gym -- not sure it'll help you'll lose weight, but ... uh ... just watch.

russell

WE HATE U
remeber the concert last june at the beacon theater u cancelled due to scheduling conflicts!
U AINT THAT SPECIAL!
YOUR A PROJECT BITCH WHICH IS WHERE U BELONG!
with the animals!

Steelers suck

I mute the Weight Watchers commercials she is in and after I post this, I'm "muting" this part of TMZ. Can't stand this person. She's a diva with no reason to be one! No one cares if you lost weight bitch. Plenty of us have and you don't see us wailing on TV about it. STFU!!!!

mousetrap

Unless you are sincerely really into exercise, no one needs to be doing heavy cardio or heavy strength training. A 30 minute walk most days and some light stretching and toning is perfectly sufficient.

Truth

Jhud's fitness guru image is getting waaay old... srusly, work on your career. Your latest movies and cd's ALL FLOPPED!!! Soon enuff, she will have no career to stand on to promote anything... except maybe crack and weed. #Truth!!

larry fisher

She had lap band surgery

Patterson23

What has she done???

1. AI
2. a Movie = Oscar
3. Talk shows
4. Weight watchers

What's next Celebrity Apprentice? No doubt she has talent, but she should be working a lot more. Seems like she's getting some bad advice from her mgmt..

moe

I am soooooooo sick of this chick. She is a phony and had surgery!
She is toooooo skinny now!

Kate

She needs to quit losing weight. Her head is HUGE and she looks like a bobble-head. Also the commercials she sings in are REALLY annoying.

Rhubino

I believe ... oh, never mind.

willie1

Here's another one being shoved down our throats on a daily basis. I am so sick of the Weight Watchers commercials. I record everything on the DVR now so I'll watch it later to fast forward through all the BS commercials. 2012 is the year the public turns on hollyweird. The comsumers rule! There's been no new articles in the news lately on Kim Kardashian....maybe boycotts do work?

Kaffee

Liposuction anyone? Why is her face still so puffy? Seems like she lost weight in her middle and thats it. Natural weight loss doesn't work that way.

Fan

Is she the woman with the screechy singing voice in the weight loss ads? Her strained high notes make me change the channel every time.

Please go away, oh screaming demon.

Denver

Less of her is MORE! Why are you pushing her at us? I agree with the comment about muting her commercials. I cant mute it fast enough then change the channel so I dont have to look at that. blech.

carolina

Stop hating. get off yall fat ass and work out and maybe you could look as good as her. You go girl do your thing and make the money may God contiunes to bless you. Maybe if yall haters find God maybe you will be blessed as well.

blackrain

people need to stop talking **** about jhudson. She's making her money and getting paid. She's doing what she do.God Bless JHudson, she lost her whole family in a tragic way...............Jhudson do you ........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments