Warren Buffett

BIG PIMPIN'

at Jay-Z's NYC Nightclub

1/19/2012 8:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warren Buffett throwing up the Jay-Z Roc-a-Fella sign81-year-old Warren Buffett -- one of the richest men on the planet -- got downright gangsta at the grand reopening of Jay Z's 40/40 nightclub in NYC last night ... throwin' up the Roc-a-Fella sign ... like a boss.

It was the first time Jay's been out in public since the birth of his daughter Blue Ivy -- though Beyonce and B.I. didn't make it out to the party.

Jay and Buffett have been friends for years -- and appeared on the cover of Forbes together back in 2010.

update_bar
Sources tell us ... Warren wasn't scheduled to appear at the event, but called and asked if he could roll by ... and Jay was all about it.

We're told Buffett took a tour of the club and really enjoyed the place.

As for the Roc hand sign -- we're told Buffett noticed people throwing it up in the club, so he asked Jay what it was. Once Jay informed him ... the rapper personally instructed him how to make the hand sign ... and they threw it up together.

0119_jayz_footer

anon.

Glad Warren knows how to unwind.

sam

illuminati pyramid symbol. Buffet = new world order crook.

SusanCoyote

Lame! Hey Jay-Z, been there, done that. Puff Daddy already dood it!

Trevis Miho

Haha, "downright gangsta"?? I guarentee you the WHITEST person at TMZ sat down and wrote this. Congrats.

cara

we should feed them both to ralphie may after Iran shoots off that EMP?

Truth

So rich people aren't evil now? Make up your minds you silly liberals.

jae kae

Roc-a-Fella sign???? You mean you really don't know that's a PYRAMID?? youtube or google symbols of the Illuminati and wake the hell up!

Superman

Dopes! That's the Illuminati sign!

cara

I meant ,"Can we feed them..."

and I'm off.

Em

its actually 'vagina' in American Sign Language...

marthazz

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions websites

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the best deals is http://saveabig.com and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

freddynava

Illuminati at it's best!

Josh

I guess money can but fake friendships between billionaires and thugs.

w

Is TMZ stupid or what, Jay Z's Roc-a-fella- is actually "Rockefeller" Jay Z's owner. the rockefeller family own Jay z and he must be their bi*** and name his business after them, since he sold his soul to the Devil and the Rockefellers, sad shame and pathetic.

Cartman

Warren apparently knows sign language and is saying "vagina".

Now that's rich!