Lindsay Lohan

New Year, New Assistant

1/23/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan gets a new assistantLindsay Lohan is all about fresh starts in 2012 -- not only is she close to wiping the slate clean with her legal troubles, she's got herself a new assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she recently, and amicably, parted ways with her long suffering assistant Eleonore. We're told Eleonore couldn't keep up with Lindsay's hectic life.

Lindsay's new assistant -- a brave soul named Alexandra ... made her public debut at LiLo's probation hearing last week (above). We're told, at this point, she feels confident she can keep up with Linds.

Godspeed, Alexandra.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

AGENT smith

So maybe Li LO hired Ali to replace L'nor and after a month Ali quit and they fought and Ali took over Li Lo's crib in Venice Lindsay moved to the hotel and hired a new asst/friend...whadya think?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"Sources close to Demi Moore" say she had a reaction to "whippets" (nitrous oxide). Linds never heard of whippets.

Two pallets of whippets were just delivered via the VVVIP elevators to the Room 54 Penthouse at the Chateau Marmont Hotel.

ilovegossip

@Red Cloud... you really are Mr. Stupid.

This is copied DIRECTLY from the Amplicate site. I clicked on the "love" that shows the 11,000 loves that it calculated (with the % right next to it), and here is what they are counting:

i'd do meth with her. lol jk
Watching mean girls, makes me realise how much I used to love Lindsay lohan
Mean Girls is still the best film ever! Love lindsay lohan #precrackaddiction
i love lindsay lohan with brown hair
I used to love Lindsay Lohan
I love lindsay lohan even if her life is miserable now :D
metsfanmurph is a Courtney Love/Lindsey Lohan style train wreck right now
I used to love Lindsay Lohan. Now...
Gotta love Lindsay Lohan. I mean, back when she was a 12-year-old ginger and all.

ketjo

Well Delmar.....heres someone as stupid as Lindsay....Demi
Sht's a dam Huffer and Huffer for gods sake like a 15 yr old and no damage was done...that the most fooish thing they written to day..If she huffing nox the damage is already done....!!!!! She dam lucky to still be a live .
And Harvey whip-its the newest thing for high society makes it alright and somehow better then huffeing paint...or doing coke...what a pure snobbish assinine a comment I have never heard.

big bamboo

just came back from claming (for real) in Valano BCH.

i am not waiting for FUTMZ to creat havoc in my hobby..buy the way got 125..chowder tonight

AGENT smith

Sitting at The Coffee Bean working on a cup of joe, the sun is so strong, burning my ears, I put on sunblock, in the 70's in my neighborhood.

big bamboo

there is no way..that red cloud smth and the rock (with a c) is serious of what they post..I do not see a comeback...and think she digs deeper holes..hard to party and get in trouble when financial debt is pumbling you..
they are just bored and trying to get a rise..no one is that pathetic and stupid to think lindsay is anything but a criminal no talent CNUT...Nicole is just special needs

ilovegossip

Red Cloud

To answer your questions. Yes, I know how the % is calculated. If you add up the total # of comments they included (love+hate) and divide either the love or hate number by that total, you get the percentage.

And yes others are inaccurate also. Why would it just be Lindsay.

Here's one for Charlie Sheen

Do people still think Charlie Sheen is cool? If so you are a c*nt and always were one

ketjo

Delmar,
I think Miley should sent Demi Moore and big old bouquat of Red Roses and a Thank You Note...........for being a bigger fool then she was and moving her off the top of the hit list by ths gossip sites. and making what she did look exactly what is was a foolish but harmless act of a normal young person. joking around....
A Fifty something idiot huffing ....now that really stupid ......

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

@lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
i just pushed some old lady in front of a taxi haha. i think shes dead. alex freeked out but shell get use to it.
4:02pm PST

Blood Red Witch

New thread! New lawsuit

Blood Red Witch

It's the Nanny and baby! Came back to bite her in the ass. Tweeted sorry bwahahahahaha

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19