Seal

Heidi and I Might Reconcile

1/25/2012 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_4kmyf5g0_1_745dme3h
Seal's marriage to Heidi Klum might not be over -- in a new interview with Piers Morgan, the singer said ... "Is it irreparable? You can never say never."

Seal added, "Whether we get back together or not, it may happen. I can't speak for [Heidi]."

Seal admitted, he's not sure if he wants to reconcile -- claiming, "If it were that easy -- if there weren't problems, we'd still be together. That is the reality."

Seal added, "My love for [Heidi] has not waned one iota. I love her with all my heart."

Seal also commented on his wedding ring, claiming, "I'm still wearing my wedding ring because I'm still married to this incredible woman." So we gotta ask ...

Sandra

This guy has lost touch with reality!! Heidi is done with him. Never thought they were a great couple as they were always trying too hard to look so lovey dovey!! Guess it was one phoney show!!

anon

Reconcile? Yeah, right. In his dreams!
Violent tempers only get worse. Remember OJ?

cece

if his temper was so violent, then why marry him every year then?

lisa

Of course they'll reconcile. This was all done for publicity for his new CD.

whocares

It's hard to say, but usually when it's a woman of this age deciding to end things she has been thinking about it for a long time and decided to check out long ago. The marriage has probably been over in at least one party's mind for a long time. That said, I have seen couples reconcile, even with a lot of nasty stuff going on. Maybe he was violent or maybe she decided she wasn't "haaaaaaappy" and started gaslighting and rewriting the relationship history. People get divorced all the time, and it's often that the dumpee didn't do anything wrong but the dumper makes stuff up and puts things out there- because she ( its usually women) doesn't want to look like she just walked away from a family and chose to break up the home of her kids over some flighty female stuff.

Don2349234

I keep hearing he is gay

Rolm

It's over dude move on she has, It's over

james

Its all a publicity stunt to sell his new album.

TIFFANY

well, I like them as a couple, if Seal really has temper issues, he should go get help for it.. I sure he knows that Hedi will leave if he does not try to get help.. I hope they stay together.. but only if he gets help.

Sonya in Tx

If you are that ugly it shouild then be your priority to have a better personality...

noel

he's a nut. if they reconcile it will be in death by murder, suicide.

Cindy

"No problems"? Really? these people have way too much money to play with, So you have problems and you decide to run away? Bull! We all have problems, did you really expect marriage was going to be easy and a walk in the park? get real people problems are older than the sin, grow up.

Joao

Seal, you're still living off the faded glory of your ONE HIT in 1934. The just an asterisk [*married to HEIDI KLUM!!] otherwise you'd be on Hollywood Squares [if that's running]. Obviously, you didn't have this ['is it good"] wonderful marriage or SHE wouldn't be divorcing you. According to reports, you are an unmitigated a-hole and I'm certain that Heidi didn't just wake up one morning and say-"That's it." As go many divorce by rational people, you were amply warned, but you thought Heidi was just blowing smoke [you know where]. Well, she wasn't. She's a BEAUTIFUL woman and I'm sure she is savoring the thought of getting back out there and hooking up with some hot guys who don't look like an Egyptian mummy. Heidi does not strike me as a stupid woman, she knows you're running scared and that you'll never change, you're friggen 48yo. Wake up, smell the coffee, IT'S OVER, we're tired of your chatter, move on, because it looks like Heidi is getting her ducks in a row and itch'n for action.

Sonia

It's all a ruse, they're trying to create publicity for Seal's new album.

Jillian

She'd be a fool to go back to this ugly ass. After hearing about his violent temper tantrums he's ugly on the inside and outside.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments