'For Love of Money' Star

Hawking How-to-Win

Reality Show DVD

1/28/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mindy Hall
It's like an LSAT test for losers ... "For Love of Money" Season 4 winner Mindy Hall is selling a DVD for people who want to unlock the secret of winning on a reality show.

When you get right down to it ... Mindy -- and we know this comes as a suprise -- knows nothing about the TV biz, but she does know how to develop a great ass.  She believes being is shape is the tipping point in reality contests that make the difference between winning and losing.

One of Mindy's workouts is called the "Permanent Press" -- which entails doing 15-20 pushups, carrying a laundry basket filled with 2-liter bottles upstairs, then doing another 15-20 pushups. Repeat as necessary.

Production on the DVD -- tentatively titled "Reality Check" -- is scheduled for this spring.

Or you could just buy a Jane Fonda video.

Joao

"She believes being IS shape", don't you mean "..being IN shape". At least when I make those mistakes I have an excuse... well maybe TMZ does too. Take it from me, write BEFORE you party.

da man

I'll give this chick credit at least she's working or trying to make some money. She is getting a check and i'm happy that it is not from uncle sam or my tax dollars. Good luck with it Mandy you were one of the more entertaining and smarter ladies on the show and your pretty damm hot too.

Superman

How to win reality shows? Gee, let me guess...[SPOILER ALERT]...be pretty and have a great body.

What did I win? Do I get a book deal now, product endorsements, or something?

ViableV

Correction TMZ, the show was called "I Love Money" (not that it matters in the grand sceme of things but still, you guys should gets your facts straight before putting it out there.)

syntanx man

Harvey, hire either people who know grammar and can spell or get a proofreader for the overnight and weekend shifts.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"Being is shape is the tipping point..."

Huh? Is that some sort of hidden zen mantra or something?

ELove

Its called I LOVE MONEY, dummies!

fyi

And what is "hawking"? Is that like planking? "hocking" maybe?