'X-Factor' 911

Stagehand 'Cracked Head Open'

Before 50 Cent Performance

1/28/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player
0_2lpsqh07_1_xod33s7m
50 Cent's performance on "X-Factor" last month was a bloody mess behind the scenes -- with one stagehand smashing his head open after falling off the stage ... this according to the 911 call obtained by TMZ.

The accident occurred just as Fiddy took the stage to perform two songs (below). According to reports, a stair riser crashed down on several stagehands ... striking two on the head and one on the elbow.

As a result of the accident, according to the 911 call, one man fell off the stage and "cracked his head open."

Paramedics responded to the scene, treating the injured just feet away from 50 Cent's performance. All three stagehands were rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

static

Fiddy says he was shot 9 times so stop crying about a little bump on the head.

stavford

someone needs to get some sleep in the tmz offices, but cootos for publishing so quick. Cheer's

Susan62509

O.S.H.A. is going to have a field day with this accident.

TheVolleyballGod

This music is a pile of crap, its so repeated over and over that every group sounds the same and rehashes the same noise. Music is dead

Kathy

You would have to have a cracked head to be near 50 cents. 50 cents, the bozo, was shot. Why he is still alive? Probablt shot in the head. There is empty space between the ears.

James R. - Los Angeles

You must HAVE a cracked head if you choose to see this idiot or ANY "rapper".

Selebraties Suck

I really wanted to like this show. I loved the top 2 and Rachel, but the rest of the show sucked. I thought the "stars" who performed sucked. I thought the mentoring aspect sucked. I hated 3 of the 4 judges. I hope they change the format and bring back Simon with some new judges or I definitely won't be watching.

What's with the slutty dancers? Isn't this supposed to be a family show?

Tweetmouse

50Cent did allready mentioned that on Tweetmouse. Maybe you have to check his profile more often at http://www.tweetmouse.com/celebrities/50cent.html

rico

I COULD ONLY TALE A MINUET OF THAT HIDEOUS MUSIC, PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUY THAT CRAP,MAYBE BECAUSE IN 40 I JUST DONT GET IT,AND THANK GOD.

Kelly

Come on guys! 50cent and his guys were dope! <3 I wasnt really a fan of X-Factor though