Halle Berry

Locked and Loaded

for Court

1/30/2012 7:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0130_halle_INFHalle Berry just arrived at the L.A. County Courthouse ... ready to do battle with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.

Halle is trying to get a restraining order ... prohibiting Gabriel from having any contact with Nahla until the child endangerment investigation targeting him is resolved.

Sources tell us ... it's possible Halle will be required to testify today. Gabriel is trying to get an order firing the nanny ... something Halle doesn't want.

KellyD.

Spoiled, indulged, psycho, and famous... The Halle Barry story. If you didn't want a father to "interfere" with your idea of motherhood, probably should have gone to a sperm bank. The woman claims abuse every time she has a break up. I don't buy it. There's always a knob on both sides of the door.

jen

nasty biotch.

EarthAngel

Woah....the glare on her face reminds of the look on the crazy kamikaze surfers' face (a few stories down). Think we found her next BF!

Me

Am REALLY beginning to dislike Halle Berry more and more, with every passing day.

She's a complete nut case ! Poor Gabriel. Hope for his sake, the nanny does get fired by the judge, and the judge realizes what Halle & the Nanny are trying to do.

Oliver - Run, Run, before it's too late !!

lalet

I would be pissed off too if some nanny kept telling me what to do with my child. I don't condone pushing the her though. Violence is never the answer.

Jill

of course she wants to keep the nanny, she's got her own spy in place that she doesn't want to lose. if she was concerned at all with her daughters happiness, she would allow him to hire his own nanny, someone who doesn't report to her and therefore allow a more peaceful environment and transition process for the kid.

Dean

She is so jealous of him that it is already sick . A baby would cry if she didn't want to be with a person and Nahla wants to be on her fathers arm , its abvious that both love their daughter .
Its just Hell Berry who wants her daughter to hate her father what is sick because so many fathers don't care about their kids esp after a divorce . Hell Berry needs to stop destroying her daughters happiness with her selfishness

melissa b

I get the looney vibe from her. Seriously.

cindy

That look on her face says it all.....B.I.T.C.H.

Muppet

And the lawyers get richer!

Me

Someones gotta do it : Team Gabriel !!

tgrfan42069

of course she wants to keep the nanny.she is doing bidding for her by lying on the kids dad.also hally isnt exactly a nobel citizen

Halle Berry Gets Probation, Fine for Leaving Scene of Crash
May 11, 2000|MONTE MORIN | SPECIAL TO THE TIMES

Actress Halle Berry pleaded no contest Wednesday to charges of leaving the scene of a West Hollywood car accident and was sentenced to three years' probation, fined $13,500 and ordered to perform 200 hours of community service.

Yolanda

HATING is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

The ONLY question i have is : WHY is he trying to make a court FIRE HER NANNY? When not 6 months ago he agreed with the nanny in the custody/mediation hearings before. HE AGREED.

I know maybe if he would pay HALF her salary he would get more say so. Or ohhhhh, i know ! ! DON'T SIGN SOMETHING YOU DON'T AGREE TO OR WITH ! !

NO ONE should EVER settle when it comes to there child. If you didn't agree with it then don't sign it. I was in court for 3 1/2 years for just this thing. I didn't like wording or he didn't like conditions and me or my son's father hashed it out. He didn't like the mediator or my lawyer, but i didn't care when it comes to my son.

This man had an option to NOT SIGN whatever agreement was presented to him and (hopefully) counsel if he didn't agree with it. PERIOD.

Chris

I hate when women use the child to hurt the guy. Selfish. It is too bad judges are not smart enough to see this and punish them for it. Instead liberal judges reward bad parenting.

ohboy

Funny how all the black females here posting don't have the mental capacity to look at Halle Berry's history with men and not realize of all the bad things that have happened to her, THERE IS ONE, COMMON DENOMINATOR...and that's Halle herself. You idiots need to realize she has deep rooted mental issues and it started when her father started beating her mom in front of her.
As a result, Halle Berry hates men. It's the logical next step in getting back at her father.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments