Journey Drummer

I Didn't Attack My Girlfriend!!!

2/1/2012 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0201_deen_drums_BN_01
Deen Castronovo
-- the current touring drummer for Journey -- has pled NOT GUILTY to attacking his girlfriend during a domestic incident in Oregon.

TMZ broke the story ... Deen was arrested over the weekend after a heated argument with his GF allegedly turned physical. Dude was hit with a laundry list of charges .... including assault, coercion, criminal mischief, interfering with making a report, and harassment.

This morning, Deen went in front of a judge and pled not guilty to everything.

A rep for Deen had previously told us the rocker believes "it was a misunderstanding that should not have been escalated to such a level in the first place."

Fat Mike

The fight started because she found out the whole band had been gangbanging whatshername

Ozzie X

I didn't attack my girlfriend she walked into my closed fist.

anony

Why can't he attack Neil Schon's new girlfriend?

grumpiestoldman

Please don't put him in jail!!! I've got Journey tickets for this summer!

SchonSucks

i love that michaele salahi is having such a wonderful influence on this band.

STFUP

Hey, he just mistakenly thought he was smacking around that b**ch Salahi. TOTALLY understandable!

UPYOURS

And the Salahi curse continues.

Denver

I know the band was popular in the 70's but does he have to use a microphone from the 70's? They make them smaller now Sparky!

avrontak

Deen Castronovo is my neigbor, not even kidding! He rents the house across the street from me, I saw him get arrested. A couple of weekends ago we heard a some noise coming from his house and looked out to see him and his girlfriend arguing in the driveway. I believe he said she was cheating on him. She was very upset and got in her car, before she left though, she hit his car and drove away. Cops came and they searched his house, later arrested. It was a very exciting night.

avrontak

tellmeaboutit

WTH! Is every member of Journey going off the rails?? Schon is enough of a dirtbag without this guy chiming in. Love the music, the members...not so much.

James

Drugs and alcohol have eaten up their brains

jdwhatever

After working his entire life, now Neal's legacy will simply be a punchline. He's thrown away his credibility by hooking up with a woman who's popularity is right up there with Casey Anthony. A compulsive liar, manipulator, and control freak, Salahi's negative effects on Neal are undoubtedly spilling over onto the rest of the bad. Salahi has alread taken Neal down, next she'll take the entire band down. Salahi is an unstoppable negative force, hiding behind a phony smile. Could she be the anti-Christ ?!

samuel bronkowitz

Fun on Facebook making fun of the guitar God and his skank: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Watch-the-Michaele-Salahi-Neal-Schon-Train-Wreck/275944175783781

katpunk

I bet Steve Perry is SOOOOOO glad he detached from the band. He stated back in the late 80's he jumped ship because of some bad behaviors going on in the band. Guess nonsense has been going on with the members of the band for a long time & Perry wanted none of it. I would hate to see such a class act as Perry go down with them now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments