Madonna's Super Bowl Show

Bring On the HATERS!!

2/1/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013112_madonna_launch
Madonna is a condescending, out-of-touch megalomaniac ... and that's exactly why she might be the PERFECT act for the Super Bowl Halftime show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

anony

Uhhhhh....What? I mean I DO like Madonna but uh....it's this as "pop" as the SuperBowl want to be since the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake performance oh so long ago now. I mean they may as well stick to the rock and roll bands. I mean really? Madonna planning to perform what? Vogue?. The SuperBowl officials need to get over themselves and put artist of today on the stage like they use to do i.e. Lil Wayne (even though I personally don't like Lil Wayne but I'm proving a point here...:-) ), Justin Bieber (same thought applied towards Lil Wayne above applies here too...:-)) and such.

anony

Uhhhhh....What? I mean I DO like Madonna but uh....is this as "pop" as the SuperBowl want to be since the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake performance oh so long ago now? I mean they may as well stick to the rock and roll bands. I mean really? Madonna planning to perform what? Vogue?. The SuperBowl officials need to get over themselves and put artist of today on the stage like they use to do i.e. Lil Wayne (even though I personally don't like Lil Wayne but I'm proving a point here...:-) ), Justin Bieber (same thought applied towards Lil Wayne above applies here too...:-)) and such.

Anel

I'll watch the SB just for Madonna!

Laura

You know what would be great? If Lady GaGa came on stage with Madonna during SuperBowl!! What do you think the chances are?

MarkatLarge

Anyone notice Lady Gaga dumping on Madonna now http://markatlarge.com/super-bowl-is-lady-gaga-taunting-madonna/

Rich

Screw you haters. Madonna rocks. The show was fabulous and no one can hold a candle to Madonna's style and creativity.

Lisa

Madonna was fantastic!! But, TMZ your show stinks. You are all a bunch of losers. All you do is go around stalking celebrities and ask retarded questions. Why do you people waste your time watching this show? Oh my god! Walk around...stalk...ask a stupid question...uh yeah...real entertaining....yawn..

Ariana Gutierrez

Talk about a condescending attitude! I guess some people on shows like TMZ can just open their mouth to say things without thinking. I guess when you have worked as a commentator on "People's Court" it gives you the automatic right to "judge". Harvey Levin, you don't have to "like" Madonna but you have to respect her for what she has accomplished. I guess haters can't appreciate someone else's success. I don't like you but I respect your "successful" career... lol... wait no I don't! Stop being a douchebag and go back to drinking from your straw.

Ariana Gutierrez

Karl Spielman

Madonna was great, all the haters should check their lady at 53 and see if they can move or sing like that.
Oh yeah....The finger...big deal, who hasn't used that.

Matt

Madonna is getting to old for showbiz. I am sure she's less than five years from official pension age anyway and she's earned enough money, so why doesn't she stop. We've seen enough of her... golfing apparel

Stefanie

Pretty sure that show was great, didn't see it though. Everything Madonna does is just great, really. Jasmine M.

Stefanie

That show was horrible, horrible, horrible. schweizer autovermietung in bern

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6