Blue Ivy

I'm Ready for My

1st Close Up!

2/10/2012 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter
This is what the heir to a hip-hop fortune looks like ...

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter .. which appear to have been taken at their pimped out suite at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC.

The Carters posted a note along with the pics which reads, "We welcome you to share in our joy."

Blue Ivy was born on January 7th.

It appears Beyonce color coordinated for the shoot with Blue Ivy ... check out her blue fingernail polish.

Regina

What a beautiful little girl. She has her mother's beautiful complexion. And THAT HAIR. Good god, I wish I had half the hair that kid does.LOL

the floyd

Wonder if dey gonna let auntie COCO jump in da sack necked, for some quaility time wit da new baby.

Melanie

I think you are wrong about the time and location of the picture. The baby looks too old to be newly born

oh please

I don't know why TMZ is trying to make something out of nothing. What do they mean by "something fishy"?

Jay posted these on his website. He never said when these pictures were taken and they could have been taken a couple of days after her birth. Beyonce did stay at the hospital a couple of days after Blue's birth.

babs

Okay, There are times when I questioned whether Beyonce's baby was actually pregnant, but nevertheless, this baby is adorable. To the ignorant people that don't know anything about black babies. Black babies are typically born pale, but they become darker as they age. Concerning the hair, most of the time, their hair become more curly/coarse as the child gets older. I have seen Black babies born with semi straight hair, but by the time the child is 2 yrs old, it has turned into an afro.

Phreaky

TMZ *knows* something isn't right or they wouldnt ask if something is fishy about this picture.

Melanie

I think you are wrong about the time and location of photo. Baby looks too old to be newly born

MsSuburbia

She didn't give birth to that baby. I don't understand why she thinks she's so above telling the truth. She looks like an ass for trying to hide the obvious.

Melanie

Cheetara

Come on people. I've seen women who (I thought) looked good after giving birth~but they kept themselves in good shape during their pregnancy~ then I've seen a few who looked like they felt, tired and tore up.
Just be happy for them.

T.

Sorry but she's not cute.

Phreaky

Let's see how long it takes Radar Online to steal/copy this and post it as an exclusive...

buzz

I like the way all these non-blacks are judging how straight her hair is or how pale she is...only goes to show how ignorant u all are. all black babes are born pale and with straight hair, it takes over 6 months for their real colour to come in and over a year for their hair to curl up...ignorant know it alls!

Sunset Strip Dealer

ahh, maybe you can grow up to be a lip syncer like your mommy. Beyonce please go away, you suck.

Michelle

Come on people these photos have not being taking 5 seconds after she's giving birth now! It's probably the day after at least! And not all babies look the same at birth my niece was born with hair like Blue's but then it dropped out and was replaced with curly hair by time she was 4 months old! And lots of babies darken with the age!