Coco

Naked

with Her Nephew

2/10/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_coco_video
Ice-T's wife Coco posing naked with her infant nephew -- an innocent and adorable picture ... perfect for launching loud and heated debates with your co-workers. Trust us.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eddie

If the baby has 'baby fat', does that mean she has WH0RE FAT'?

6one9

Know what!!
WRONG!!!!
I'd be like `````````````` WTF` CoCo!
Don't be putting your nasty nekkid`ness round my baby!!
You have a hubby to do that for ``````` you dumb bitch!
If a dude was nekkid with his neice`````` He would be arrested!

jang

Baby clearly doesn't like ARTIFICIAL MILK!

King of TMZ

its wrong for Michael Jackson to share bed with kids but its alright for this hooker to sleep naked with a toddler lol

blueswerks

You do realize this pic was pulled before TMZ Live aired 09 Feb, right?

tshirtwoman

Not a good look. Next thing you know, she might to try to breast feed him.

yerppi3

King of tmz: Are you kidding me? First of all I love Michael Jackson, but the man slept with kids in his bed who weren't related to him! They were RANDOM kids who asked to sleep in his room. She is sleeping with her baby NEPHEW. There is nothing wrong with that.

And don't play stupid. 99% of pedophiles are male. And the ONLY female pedophiles I have seen, looked and sounded like MEN. You wouldn't even be able to tell that they were female by looking at them. Women aren't built with the same sex drive and hormones men are. So most women don't look at this and see something sexualized and "wrong". It is natural.

RaineeDrops

A baby is not an accessory to a nude photo shoot. How inappropriate.

I hope that little boy's parents chewed her for this, so wrong.

Mee

Women with no morals do this and women with heat or nudest do this too,
WHICH ONE IS SHE?

Sincerity

There's nothing "NORMAL" about "ANYONE" who publicly wants to display their nudity with "CHILDREN"!!! Coco should have consulted an attorney before she released this picture because it's going to come back to bite her on those "artificially" inflated BUTT CHEEKS!!! This picture is "POLITICALLY INCORRECT" IN SO MANY WAYS!!!

Likemeformytalent

Ok, am I the only one who thinks this is NOT a big deal? I'm not saying I would do this, but the human body is only natural and BABIES are too freakin young to perceive it in a sexual way. If the kid was older than I could understand the objection, but this is not a big deal in my opinion. That being said, I did not see the uncensored version of this photo. If her boobs are literally against the kids face than that's a different story.

kitnplayn

Disgusting pig of a woman. If that was her child, it would be a natural moment that should be "private" between a mother and child. The fact that it is a relative's child is sick to the core. If anyone did that to my child, I would kick that beatch right in the teets.

Deelight

Keep you nekkid body pix to the adults....what were you thinking? Keep it to THONG Thurs...

Karls