Whitney Houston

Found Dead in the Bathtub

2/11/2012 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_whitney_hosuton_ex_1
Beverly Hilton hotel employees tell TMZ ... Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub of her room.

As we previously reported, a member of Whitney's entourage discovered her unresponsive and called hotel security, who then called 911.

We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on an unrelated call. Paramedics performed CPR, but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM.

Our sources say there were no obvious signs of foul play, but BH PD detectives have begun a full investigation.

As of this post, cops are still waiting on a warrant to search the room.

Big Whitney fan

When I heard that Whitney had died, I thought did someone kill her? Well, yes very covertly I would say. Once again again we see another huge artist, inspiration for other artists, die from psychiatric drugs (reported she was taking Xanax).
It infuriates me to see how psychiatry (backed by pharmaceutical companies) continue to wreak havoc on our society. This has killed an incredibly good singer. One of the best. Artists like her, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Billie Holiday, Ernest Hemingway, Kurt Cobain etc., all leaving us too soon because of maltreatment from the psychiatric field. How many potentially great artists will never fulfill their destiny? And how will our culture suffer from their absence?
I sing also, and looking back in my life Whitney's power in her voice was always my inspiration. It is such a loss.
Let's rid our society of psychiatry before we lose another giant inspiration to us all.

frances brown

to Bobbi Kristina, Cissy, Dionne,keep your head up for God knows and cares. Joy comes in the morning. Whitney was a beautiful, talented, caring young woman and my family and I will miss her angelic voice. May God grant you peace as you through this trial. This too shall pass.

Mike P

Sounds like The Trinnity Killer to me...

Dan

Bathtub?

More like illuminati sacrifice.

How can the public keep believing these BS stories?

Another huge celebrity dies on the eve before another huge awards show. NOthing to see here folks.

Janice

what ever the cause of Whitney Houston death, she was loved and will be missed

Janice

my heart goes out to the family.

Mari

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

God

Whitney Houston. One of THE BEST FEMALE VOCALIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!

badar

my love is your love .............................
great ,
i love you ,
beauty full vice & great singer .
worldwide.i miss you..............................

Nicole Simpson

I heard OJ did it!

j

My heart is hurting, RIp Whitney Houston... You will be missed..

ntv

where is kevin costner when you need him???

Tani Joy

This is so sad. RIP to Whitney Houston. Her legacy will live on.

jackie

A big THANKS to TMZ for the constant updates...im getting more info from you than CNN....Keep up the good work

Nicole K.

Pretty sure your post should say "unresponsive" rather than "responsive". Might want to correct that...