Whitney Houston

Daughter Bobbi Kristina

Rushed to the Hospital

2/12/2012 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0211_bobbi_k_tmz_wm_ex2Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, was just rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles ... and it's her second trip to the hospital since her mother passed away last night ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources ... Bobbi was taken out of the Beverly Hilton on a stretcher (see photo above). It's the same hotel where Whitney was found dead.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police and fire responded to a call for a medical emergency, but would not confirm who was transported.

According to our sources, Bobbi Kristina went to the hospital last night as well, but was not transported via ambulance. We're told she was "hysterical, exhausted and inconsolable."

As TMZ first reported, Bobbi Kristina got into an angry shouting match last night with police officers outside the hotel room where her mother was found dead.

update_bar
5:19 PM PT -- Despite reports saying she had checked out hours ago, our spies just spotted Bobbi Kristina leaving the hospital.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yessir

I feel for her daughter. I can't imagine the pain she must be in.

Smarg

Sounds like the child inherited her daddy's genes.

Go help her.

sontay

OMG I hope that child is ok.Prayers for Bobbi Kristina!!!!!

ParrishPhilip

my classmate's mother makes $84 every hour on the internet. She has been fired for 10 months but last month her check was $8514 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read about it on this site View More

stu

Drama queen! She need to learm how to swim cuz apparently mama didn't.
Keep touring Bobby...ur 19 kids need to eat.

Sharon

Just WOW

Kari

I pray this young woman will have a strong, loving role model to care for her.

Lady Di

OMG...this is getting very serious. Poor kid.....it's not her fault her parents were junkies. Pray for her. She still has a chance. Message to all druggies. Don't do this to your kids

Keyser Söze

I would say something like "hope she's OK", but she's not... her mom just died. She ain't going to be OK for a while.

Rita

Poor baby, it's so hard when you lose your Mama.

Tonya P

Oh no! OMG, this is all so sad. My heart hurts so bad. I feel like I lost a close friend. I feel so bad for Bobbi Christina.

yessir

I hope she didn't try to kill herself.

Wow ...

Oh my heart is with this young lady. May you come through this stronger and be a shining example of how to overcome tragedy. Blessings to you Bobbi Kristina.

Bobby Brown, get your priorities straight. YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS HER FATHER!

FABIO

She must have found her Mom's stash.

KnuckleDragger

Got into an "angry" shouting match with police? Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments