Bobby Brown

Absolute CHAOS for LAX Arrival

2/13/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0213_bobby_brown_videoIt was a crazy scene last night at LAX ... as Bobby Brown returned to Los Angeles to be with his daughter, Bobbi Kristina, following the death of Whitney Houston

As TMZ first reported, Brown decided to skip a concert in Nashville last night to be with his daughter, who has been hospitalized twice since Houston's death.

Brown was met at the airport last night by a sea of photogs, all shouting questions his way. He didn't utter a single word.

Rob

After seeing this photo I think Celebes should go to DC and have them write a bill and stopping all these crazy photogs snapping pics of all the famous people I know it's there job but get a new job and leave all the Celebes alone they don't scope out your house or where your having supper at or waiting at the airport to take a thousand pics. Whitney died Saturday and Bobby Brown is his Daughter are hurting to all the paps Leave Bobby and Bobbie Kristina alone so they can Grieve there loss.

Reyna38

THAT WHAT THIS LOSSER WANTED ... ALL THE ATTENTION..........FINALLY HE GETS IT ALL WITH OUT WHITNEY IN THE WAY ............. HE IS A DOUCHE BAG.. HOPE HE DIES SOON TOO....... ASS HOLE

Danielle

Seriously that scene is disgusting yes they were divorced but from all accounts he still loved her and they were on good terms........Also he was a father there to comfort his child after the death of her mother LET THE FAMILY GRIEVE IN PEACE

Reyna38

HE WAS CRYING ON STAGE BECAUSE HE WILL NO LONGER GET A PAY CHECK FROM WHITNEY........... SINCE HE WAS STRUGGLING.... I SWEAR TO YOU .. HE WILL COME OUT WITH A BOOK ON HIS LIFE WITH WHITNEY OR COME OUT ON TALK SHOWS JUST FOR MONEY.... YOU ALL JUST WATCH.. GREEDY BASTARD

matt

Those photographers, like the photographers you hire at TMZ, are partly to blame for the deaths of celebrities. You help drive them away from society and into a place of loneliness with your obsessive hunting of them. TMZ--you have blood on your hands in this. Harvey, you can justify it all you want, so you can sleep at night in your million dollar home, but you have blood on your hands.

Leave these people alone.

Penelope

Good lord! Are some of these people your people Mr. Harvey? Just awful. What the hell kind of "money shot" are they trying to get? Him in grief? Vultures would not have acted like this over a dead carcass. Human's continue to amaze me. He sure kept his poise, as I would have had to belt a few of them. Please do not do this to his daughter at the airport you animals!

Niamh

I do not like this man in any way but those paps have no respect for anyones privacy!

liliana

I had the privilage to meet Ms.Huston in Hawaii while on vacation at the Four Seasons Hotel, she came in the hot tub and we joked about our wedding rings, she was so sweet and aprochable unlike Bobby Brown my husband sent him a drink and never said ty........... my point is he was a bum who lived the high life with her and used her for drugs and money shame on you BB live with yourself now if you ever even loved her at all!! Whittney died the day she wasted her time with you !! you killed her emotionally little by little, i hope they wont allow you at her funeral and by the way where she is (heaven)you will never get there.Oh what will you do next time you get arrested???? you are a pathetic joke of a man and ugly and no talent.

Bill Leslie

I'm sure that Murrow, Cronkite and Brinkley are all beaming with pride at these journalistic broadcast professionals ... er professional vultures I mean.

Gerri

These "news" people and "photogs" are disgusting roaches.

NickSunset

Dude gets uglier everyday. He is still alive becuase he still has one more person to kill....his daughter.

Revolution

Look at this S**T. You people are really sad. REALLY the man is going through a tough time and all you care about is what is say. Of course he isn't gonna say anything. Confused, hurt, wondering what he is gonna do with his daughter and etc... You all have no sympathy for the passing of anybody. How about one of your loved ones pass and have all of you f***s in you face saying " what happened" "how do you feel"" come on talk to me. You aren't gonna be in the mode to talk. I hope all of you sleep good at night reading this and know what you do at times like this. And if TMZ deletes this good because I am gonna post this video everywhere and start a group,forum,blog or etc.. to stop these photogs from doing this to people. I know media is everything but where do you draw the line. WHERE!! It's just like MJ, Smothering the family with a million and one questions that aren't right for the time and place. Wait for it. Now if one of those bodyguards or Bobby started fight with you guys I wouldn't blame them. what all you should of done is kept you distance and ask for there. In here you guys are like a pack of wolves. Media Execs should see this and say maybe we do go a little too far. Entertainment sells,but a what cost.

Revolution

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Right now, Bobby is working on a career plan to become the male Priscilla Presley...

jill