Bobby Brown

'You Have to

Move On Sometimes' [VIDEO]

2/17/2012 6:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0217_bobby_brown_splash_videoBobby Brown gave an emotional tribute to Whitney Houston during a New Edition concert in Maryland last night ... and then he totally RUINED the moment.

The tribute was nice ... with Bobby thanking his fans and his family for support and saying, "Life is life ... you have to move on sometimes."

And then he said this, "I love [Whitney] like I love God ... my name is BAD ASS Bobby Brown."

You stay classy.

Bad Ass Bobby will continue the concert tour tomorrow night -- hitting the stage at an Indian casino in Connecticut just hours after Whitney is laid to rest in New Jersey.

Stay tuned ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

paparazzi

Mr Bill, we're working on that casket pic.Don't you worry.

bj

I get so sick of ppl bashing bobby b and talking **** about him. Ppl don't have any reason at all to not like bobby. whitney was a grown women who did what she wanted to do. She was on drugs before him and her got together if anybody has been watching the news and listening to her friend.And another thing she went after him when they first seen each other. Ppl need to read and look up stuff before they judge. Bobby brown was the truth back in the day, whitney was the truth back in the day and I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER LOVE BOTH OF THEM. R.I.P WHITNEY!

Deez Nuts

TMZ lol. If you attend this new tour, you would know that is during the segment where ALL members introduce themselves. Of course you edited it to make him look bogus lol

littlebeavis

clive davis have a party! with whitheys body laying the next room hes a money hungry fat trud!

Christine

I bet that he will try to make some money out of her death by publishing a book soon. He is a low life and I will NEVER have respect for him again. Regardless as to what has happened in the past, o would think that out of respect for his daughter (Bobbi Kristina) that he would show a little respect for Whitney. For me, he will ALWAYS only be known as Whitney's drug addict husband.

Straight Talkin Texan

Looks and sounds more like Dumb A$$ Bobby Brown. Shut up, idiot!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7