'Bayou Billionaires' Star

Blows Wad on Hairpiece

2/18/2012 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_gerard_bayou_billionaires_EX

George Washington
had one ... so did Frank Sinatra ... and now TMZ has learned the bald rich guy from "Bayou Billionaires" is also sporting a brand new skull rug.

It's just the latest purchase in a tidal wave of spending ... ever since Gerald Dowden and his family became overnight rich folk when a drilling company asked to drop four natural gas wells on their Louisiana property.

Family members tell us ... the wig purchase was a product of peer pressure from Gerald's kids ... who thought he'd look better with some fur on his melon.

TMZ spoke to Gerald’s wife Kitten Dowden who says she's NOT a fan of the new fake 'do ... telling us, "He wore it out to eat the other night at our favorite steakhouse and the waiter who always serves us thought I was there with another man!"

Guess role playing is out of the question?

who cares

Lame TMZ because even more obvious is he has had a lot of plastic surgery... Are ya that freaking blind to not notice????

I'm also a client

Not sure who this guy is, but his fake hair doesn't look that bad (I've seen much worse).

So is he really a Billionaire, with a B... or just a Millionaire, with an M?

My Big Salami

He looks just like "Sam The Butcher" from the Brady Bunch!

CN

I think the current philosophy of "be who you are" applies here. Who wants to futz with a hairpiece and all the hassle - you're not kidding anyone anyway. Embrace your true self - chrome dome and all! You'll be happier! ps - I've never heard of this guy either.

two cents

Who cares if he wants a hairpiece. If he has the money for it, why not? Not everyone likes the bald look. Looks good on him. At least it looks "natural", not like some actors we won't mention... (travolta) cough cough. lol

Brenda

Ya gotta admit it does make him look somewhat younger.

CriticAl

He looks better.

YouDontSay

I straightened my hair.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Well, it doesn't look too "Trump-diculous". Good for him. Whatever...

Physical Graffiti

He looks like Sam the butcher from the Brady Bunch

Rene

I can't believe that "Hollywood South" is making my state look so ridiculous. Bayou Billionares, Cajun Pawn, Sons of Guns, etc... It's no surprise that people are surprised when I open my mouth and intelligence comes out.

UPYOURS

Looks better without the rug.

jack

you forgot, john travolta, ben afleck? and jeremy piven. Bald is better than a rug.

Bill Leslie

no fool like an old fool

Caleigh

Love this show, they call the money from the wells Mailbox money, because they don't do anything for it except go to the mailbox for the checks.
My hubby has hair issues, and would love hair, and if we had the $$ he would have it. Good for Gerald, and he does look different

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments