« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Champ CM Punk

Chris Brown is Dead Wrong,

I DON'T Use Steroids

2/21/2012 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_9vf819dv_0_1rxkdmir

WWE heavyweight champion CM Punk is lashing back at Chris Brown ... claiming the singer isn't just a liar ... but a total "coward" who never truly "paid" for what he did to Rihanna.

Punk released a video statement moments ago ... in response to Brown's allegations that he's a steroid-abuser with an inadequate penis.

In his video, Punk starts out by saying he's "a proud life long drug free straight edge individual" ... and then spends the next minute BLASTING Brown.

"Chris and I come from different worlds. I don't have an assistant. I don't have a body guard.  I don't have a manager or a PR person telling me to delete tweets like Chris does, and I don't hit women. Period."

He adds, "[Chris] has made the wrong accusations to the wrong person because I can defend myself."

Punk then challenges Brown to a no-holds barred fight for charity ... and says, "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and as powerless and scared and alone as any woman who has the misfortune of knowing a sad cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Your move, Chris.

update_bar
5:16 PM PT -- Chris Brown responded:

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Apollo

Yea.. I'd actually pay $50 to see that. It wouldn't last more than a few mins. Punk would kick him around a bit and then end it. Maybe... make it last a while and just let the little kid feel the fear.

stella

tmz - for once do something constructive with your little posse of videos paparazzi's. confront chris brown forever with this challenge and call him a ***** to his face until he steps into the ring.

robertwb3

CM Punk is the man.....Chris Brown is a loser with an ego as big as his sorry ass.

Jorge

While it is true (cover your eyes and ears rednecks) that Wrestling is fake. They (WWE) has a strict policy as far as drug use goes. When a person fails one of the many tests they give monthly, they will concoct a story about that person being hurt, or some family emergency. The company that the WWE uses is called Aegis Sciences Corporation. So while the wrestling is fake. I am thinking that in a ring, CM would definitely choke out CB, but not until he used those well rehearsed moves they show every week, only this time not pulling any force out of them.

PJ

if this is all a publicity stunt for Wrestlemania, i'm gonna be pissed

Ivan Jaime

Thank you CM Punk for what needed to be said about Brown. Chris Brown is a coward and a fool. He still flaunts his "success" especially to young girls who believe he is a "man". Chris Brown is no man.

CM Punk is no bull****ter, no liar. He live a clean lifestyle, something regular people, not suits or execs, can back up. Punk didn't have to do any of this, and the WWE didn't think to ask him. CM Punk did all this so he can raise awareness to the creep Chris Brown really is, and his toxic influence on society. The WWE and the media may exploit this, naturally, but all of this comes from one man that has had enough of the bull**** from a kid that commit a horrible act and never owned up to it.

Thanks again, Phil.

tonetone

Brown will back out, since CM Punk is a male. now if it were a female, he'd probably accept

Melanie

I am so tired of people lashing out at Chris Brown, people lashing out Rihanna/Chris Brown can we please just move on and let them move on?! One moment does not define a person. Was it wrong? Yes! What I wouldn't give for Paris Hilton to pull a stunt right now cause all Chris Brown/Rihanna all the time is sickening!

Colin

Punk didn't even use pain killers when he fractured his skull because it was against his straight edge lifestyle. Brown is a loser and honestly I don't know why the women's shelters aren't protesting radio stations for playing this douche's songs.

volchkov

I think even Hornswaggle or Santino could kick Chris Brown's ass.

onelove627

Hear me out: What if this was all a stunt. From the very beginning. The whole CB hitting R? Boost her career while he takes a step back. Then he rises from the 'haters' to prove everyone wrong. Now they can go back to dating...all good. THEN we get to tie in with WWE? Boost CB ratings & WWE ratings. I really don't think any of this is true, I think it's all BS.

cynical me

Why is this Neanderthal wanting to 'put Chris in his place' 3 years after the incident? Oh yea, publicity.

StarFleetVeteran

This makes me lol so hard because Chris Brown is a worthless woman-beating piece of s h i t. CM Punk would destroy - absolutely DESTROY - that little worm. I hope CB accepts.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Okay, let me get this straight. A man beating up a woman is wrong because she's not as physically strong as the man and can't defend herself adequately. Got it, makes perfect sense! Now, a trained full-time professional athlete beating up a man who's not as physically strong and skilled because he isn't working out in the gym and practising in the ring for several hours every day and therefore can't defend himself adequately is just fine? Just asking...

Shelley

I hate wrestling, but this guy has earned my respect. Well done, Punk.