Rihanna and Chris Brown

We're TOGETHER Again

... on 2 New Songs

2/21/2012 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Chris Brown have reconciled ... at least professionally.
Rihanna and Chris Brown have reconciled ... at least professionally ... because the former couple have collaborated on 2 brand new songs.

It's only been 3 years since Brown pummeled Rihanna's face during a late night argument in L.A. ... but the singer and her ex-con ex-BF have each released songs featuring the other's voice. One is a remix of Rihanna's song, "Birthday Cake" and the other is a new version of Chris Brown's, "Turn Up the Music (below)."

Both songs hit the Internet this week ... and both Rihanna and Brown have been pushing the songs on Twitter.

The songs seem to prove the rumors ... that Rihanna has forgiven Brown and is willing to move on. Earlier this week, Brown tweeted Rihanna "Happy Birthday" ... and Rihanna actually responded, "Thanks."

Rihanna is currently in London (see photo above) ... and Chris Brown was most recently seen in Miami.

As we previously reported, Brown is currently in a relationship with a woman named Karrueche Tran ... and we're told the two seem very happy together.

Sunset Strip Dealer

They are doing a duet cover of Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up.

SparKy

Sweet, The HO & BO Back Together again .. AH!!
but I say they still be CRACK & WHACK..

bunny

1:39 is far too long to give Rihanna her verse.

Megadeth

At least Rihanna has talent, hopefully they stick to their own songs, instead of doing a cover of Britney Spears' song, "Hit me baby one more time!".

MJ

If someone abused me like chris did to her i would never ever want to have anything to do again with the douche that did it. But we all know rihanna likes sm so maybe she liked getting punched in the face.....

Rolm

These two classless swine deserve each other

Who Knew

Just put them in a MMA cage, sell tickets, and we can all watch a women beater in action, she seams to like it.

Tony

Apparently he didn't hit her hard enough to knock any sense into her. So sick of this whole generation of young so-called "celebrities". They all deserve what they get.

Luv2cook2

Fooled me once, shame on you. Fooled me twice, SHAME ON ME! It's too bad she did not learn the first time around. Where are her parents and friends? They should be telling her, very strongly, that this is a bad idea ... she'll get little sympathy next time it happens.

alub70

nice post..http://goo.gl/dfcSj

D

Terrible idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya in Tx

Nothing says, "it's ok to beat women", like the beaten woman sending tweets and making songs with her abuser....
Rihanna and Chris are both the bottom of the ghetto.

Mike

This is a bad move for Rhianna. She has done very well for the herself on the professional victim circuit.

brad

I doubt that Chris Brown has anger management issues as bad as O.J. Simpson, but if he DOES Rihanna could be asking for trouble. I'm only saying this to try to keep Rihanna out of harm's way and not because I don't like Chris Brown.

As we've seen with Whitney Houston, alcohol and drugs can often bring out the worst in people. It makes people go from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde ... after just a few drinks and some drugs.

Rihanna better stay away from Chris when he's been partying a lot or she could end up like O.J. Simpson's wife. I hear that O.J. was abusing cocaine a lot in the 1990s and he was probably high as a kite on the night he killed her and one of her male friends.

A lot of those hot tempered guys don't change so easily unless they get a lot of therapy. They might have grown up watching their own parents have physical fights and they think that's how couples resolve their problems. I think that's a big reason why Lindsay Lohan has been such a train wreck over the last 10 years.

When Lindsay was on that cocaine fueled rage going after one of her assistants she drove like a maniac and could have killed someone. She's obviously had problems with drugs and alcohol too .... just like her dysfunctional mom and dad. When it comes to some families, the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

HermesHeiress

I have 2 daughters and I hope that the example I set in how my husband and I treat each other they would know how a man is supoose to treat them and visa versa.I would never look to someone else to teach my children these values....that's the problem with society these days.Epecting celebrities to teach your children values...take a look around..rehabs are full to it's brinks..bad behaviours are glorified on the front pages.Parents start parenting.I do believe people can change,should Rihanna and Chris be friends again...not my place to say that...but it's hard to see pass those bruises for some people.It's up to her to forgive him,not us.I am not a fan ,but I am aware of all the drama behind this issue....as for miranda lambert bashing Chris.....listen to her songs..such a hypocrit.....advocating violence against men....wrong wrong wrong.....I guess miranda needs another coattail to ride on, other than Blake's.