Whitney Houston Card

Kinda Funny, Really Funny ...

Or Just TOO Soon?

2/29/2012 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022912_whitney_still
That Whitney Houston themed greeting card's been yanked, but we gotta ask -- was it really too soon? If so ... we have a few other less timely but equally funny celebrity card ideas.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

ActorMike

THE CARD WAS OUT MONTHS BEFORE SHE DIED. SHAME ON TMZ.

static

Even though it makes a good point I wouldn't want to profit from a card like that.

Me

OMG Get over it... Shes gone... Who cares. She had a fab voice but let the chick R.I.P....

Paddy

Never too soon for the truth

BB in CA

Except for the child, possibly Mr. Brown would have also been better off not dating her.

Kelly

How about "True."

crazy christmas pie

Funny in the sense that it's ironic.

OBAMA CLAUS

Weird that somebody thought , "hmm, this might help...."

Asessina

TMZ LET GET OFF HOUSTON NOTHING LEFT TO SAY

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

What I wanna know is ... Who's next on the list to OD?

Rhett Davison

What kind of card is it?

InformationTrafficker

According to this card women are not responsible for their own life choices/decisions and have to be warned about "bad boys" because they are too weak to be accountable for their own actions.

Think, people. Think.

Jenna

I just don't get all the blame that is being placed on Bobby Brown. I'm sure he didn't twist her arm and force her to do drugs. Weren't they divorced for quite some time now? How can he be responsible for drugs she did the past years and years she has NOT been with him? I've seen Bobby Brown on a few reality shows. He presented himself as a person with regrets about some of his past. From what I've read, HE seems to be doing fine and has worked hard on getting his life together. He did move on and past drugs. She didn't. I thought addiction was an illness. How can he be responsible for her illness? I am NOT a Bobby Brown fan; couldn't even tell you what he sang. When his music came out I was already listening to classic rock. I don't know much about drugs but I'm pretty sure, it's a personal choice.

The Neko Nation

Too soon? That card was around before that drug addicted skank dropped dead. Of course the piece of trash leaches of a family of hers will try and cash in somehow.

rosa

So basically what Target is saying is that its ok to make fun of people while they are alive & can actually have hurt feelings about the mean spirited things we say about them. But its notok to make fun of people when the die cuz we don't want to disrespect their memory. Yet the person has died & no longer has feelings. As for the family it hurts them when anyone makes fun of their loved ones, in life or death. So if we are gonna laugh at them, which I am guilty of, lets not be hypocrites and say its too soon to make fun of them. I'm wrong cuz I laugh at peeps but one right doesn't "right" the whole thing. I know I make no sense, my spelling sucks. lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments