Jaleel White

'Urkel' Rolls Like a PIMP!!!

3/2/2012 2:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_urkel_tv_launch
Jaleel White -- aka Steven Urkel from "Family Matters" -- is still so loaded that he drives a $200,000 car ... proving once and for all that it's totally worth him being called Urkel for the rest of his life.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

campy

Even if I could afford it I don't think I'd ever drive a $200k car. I mean maybe once or twice, but that **** draws too much attention, and weird ass people. I'd go with something a bit more...modest. A VW Bus or something.

crazy christmas pie

WHY does HE have to be rolling like a "PIMP" you racist bastards? If it were Brad Pitt he would not be compared to a pimp--all black people are not the same stereotypical crap way Hollywood and the main stream news media portrays--LOL @ u because still we RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ers

Rotter

Did he do that?
Good on him. Not every TV star winds up all broke-ass.

Frank

He should learn how to park his ride. Only A'Holes in LA have trouble parking between two white lines. Or they try to park an Escalade into a compact spot.

Mike

Setting the Black race back 40 years... totally worth it for a 200k car.

James

Did I do that?

Truth

200K CAR??? HIGHLY DOUBT IT'S HIS. CHECK THE RENTAL AGREEMENT TMZ??? UM, OF COURSE NOT... NEXT. #TRUTH!!

South Side

That's not Steve Urkel.....that's his cool alter ego Stefan Urquelle! LOL

Mike

I hope this goes well for him. Based on his previous work, I can see him really excelling at this.

Smarg

He's still bug-eyed and ugly, but his money (or what's left of it) and D-list celebrity status will still attract females...if he ain't on the DL. LOL

peesh

I don't think so. This guy lives @ 306 Gold ST in Brooklyn in a one bedroom apartment. You think he owns that car? no

DanTheMan

He's roling big and is a serious business man. Check out his site and see!! http://www.jaleelwhite.com/ Peace out from Amsterdam (The Netherlands).

Teez

He was also the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog

Chan

Goes to show that his parents took his money and invested it! and UM you dim wits!! his show is in syndication on TNT or TBS!! He's still getting a check as well as the cast of the show! that's what syndication will do for you still keep you paid even after the show has finished airing!! Way to go Jaleel!!
NICE RIDE!!