"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans

Getting That Louis Vuitton High

3/5/2012 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030512_janelle_evans
Before "Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans' latest arrest -- she took a well-deserved break from beating up chicks, smoking weed, and attempted parenting ... by shopping at Louis Vuitton! We wish we were kidding.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

awards

What will happen when Karma comes to town?

Cricket

Disgraceful. Then again, what else did I expect. This creature is ridiculous. Jenelle, you can buy expensive accessories/clothes FOR DAYS, you are still an irresponsible pig, that needs to grow up. Let me run one by you: Take the LV back, purchase one standard diaper bag, and BE A PARENT TO YOUR CHILD.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Rush Limbaugh sez: Contraception is baaad, y'all!

Naiani

This girl is completely ridiculous. Everytime I read anything about her, I am totally flabbergasted (to say the least) at how horrible of a person someone can be. If you don't know (and want) to be a parent, don't have kids, use a condom. Yeah, it IS that simple. ¬¬

Drita

She is ridiculous, but how else would she act if she is trash who run into $ for acting trashy. It´s heaven for her... (for now)

Phreaky

Not surprised at ALL - she's so stupid that when she gets a check for 25k from MTV or however much it is, she thinks she's rich and thinks dropping a few thousand at LV is no big deal. But this is okay because when all her money is gone in couple years, it will make it funnier.

RaineeDrops

Why not put that money into a savings account for your son? Instead of buying designer luggage that is over-priced?

texas turd

lock up this baby hooker at guantanamo.. that'll scare her inbred butt straight!

bon

Put the money towards your child instead of Louis Vuitton. Time to take responsibility for your actions. When that child grows up he will remember what you have done. I know.

itoldu

Louis Vuitton? Do you realize purses/handbags etc,Don't sell for less than a Grand?? How do these ****s justify buying them????

Quinn

Does MTV want to do a show about a semi normal person who holds down a job because I wouldn't mind a real Louis Vuitton bag. The knock off I bought in the city a few years back is really starting to show the wear & tear.

SURFCOWBOY

HAHAHAHAHAHA her douche bag ugly white trash bf dropped his cig or whatever that was on NYC dirty street, picks it back up and smokes it again!!! Wtf is wrong with these trolls!? Louis Vuitton is the biggest waste of money on earth, so crued and so in your face might as well write a label on your back thats says IM INSECURE, I CAN BUY LOUIS VUITTON, I HAVE SOME MONEY , LOOK. I laught at people who walk around with the Louis Vuitton bags, so laughable. '

This ugly rat face girl needs to save her money and use it wisely as it will fade away fast just like she will. I expect to see her knocked up again, mom has to take care of 2 kids, in jail.... TMZ SHOULD NOT even film this poor white trash, makes her feel like she matters and she does not.

ryan

this special ed kid who has a 5th grade education gives the south a bad reputation.

O_o

"one of these things is not like the others." "one of these things, does not belong." kids, can YOU tell me what doesn't belong in THIS picture? that's RIGHT! the trailor bunny, trollin louis vuitton for a...soul. tip: u're doing it wrong.

Hamptonsdude

How long before this chick winds up at The Bunny Ranch?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments