« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Star

My Unborn Baby

Did Not Survive the Birth

3/7/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Kia Stevens
WWE star Kia "Kharma" Stevens did not deliver a healthy baby boy on December 31st, despite what she told friends. Kia tells TMZ the child tragically died before she was able to give birth.

Kia tells us she is still devastated over the loss ... and initially lied to friends about the child being "healthy" because she was incredibly emotional and was afraid to tell the public the truth after announcing her pregnancy on live TV.

Kia says she's finally coming to grips with everything ... and wants to help other women in her situation.

"I am planning to start a foundation for women that have experienced the same thing" ... Kia says ... adding, "It's a bigger club than people think."

Kia tells us she's already organizing several events to raise awareness ... and will have information about her foundation available on her Twitter page in the near future.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Virginia Wodtli

Kia (Kharma) I am so sorry for your loss and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my unborn grandchild 4 years ago when my daughter had a tubular pregancy. So they had to abort which was tough. she is ok now and has come to terms with the loss. I hope in the future that God will bless you with a child. Hang in there and I hope you are able to win some matches later on. Take care Virginia

Nome@home

How brave. Live & love hunny. Love to you & yours.

michael pell

My sincerest condolences on the death of your baby. I would like to volunteer for any event that your charity has in Los Angeles. I hope that all of the pro wrestlers step up to the plate for this worthy cause.

Sandy

I'm so sorry.

indianlindy

soo sad Kharma please get more professional help

John Welch

When Kharma (Awsom Kong)first came to wwe i thought she was a mean hateful person,but now i think she might be a nice person,if and when she comes back to wwe i think the fans will like her,hopefully she won"t be a heel.

indianlindy

Dear Kharma - please get more help - I am worried about you , you look sooo sad

indianlindy

that's really sad she lost her baby- but also it's wonderful she sees how important it will be to help other women go through the loss of their unborn child

an on

that is good for the world as far as I am concerned. wouldn't the world be a far better place to live in with offspring from the likes of MARYSE rather than a fat pig like kharma?

now click the link below and vote

poll.pollcode.com/xfPG

an on

click link above or copy n paste it in url . . . . ooh OUI

Jennifer

Its really easy for some of you people to make snide and rude comments, but that tells me that you have never lost a child. And that's exactly what happened to Ms. Kia/kong/Kharma, weather she met the baby or not, miscarriage or still birth, That was her child. And it doesn't matter how much counseling or whatever you go through, NOTHING really helps. I miscarried in 2005 and I still have days when that child is all I can think about. I pray none of you EVER have to go through that pain. This is what is wrong with the world today. Ignorance. Grow up.

Matie Dool

Wow that really is sad and it sucks kia must be so sad and it also sucks because she didmallmthat to be in the wwe and now she can't because she became weaker so I think this is a descrace

anthony braswell

i hope she feels better. i feel sad for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5