« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

I Hope Tom & Gisele

Make It to My Wedding!

3/10/2012 8:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0310_evelyn_lozada_video_tmz_ex_2
Evelyn Lozada
and Chad Ochocinco (soon to be Johnson again) are busy formulating their wedding guest list -- and Evelyn says that while Chad's superstar teammate Tom Brady is invited ... she doesn't sound so sure he'll attend!

We caught up with Evelyn in NYC yesterday where she said paring down the guest list and deciding who sits near who has been the toughest part of the planning process.

Evelyn said she's only inviting some of her "Basketball Wives" co-stars (we're told Jennifer Williams won't be invited), but she did extend an invite to Tom and Gisele. She told us, "They are invited. I hope they come. They have a busy schedule."

Translation -- either way, she'll get a sweet gift.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rotter

The 2 guys are in the same league, but Boney Maronie here ain't in the same league as Gisele!

Tiffany

I would be surprised if Tom showed simple because they are not friends and what did Chad do for that team last season...........Yeah I can't think of anything either. On top of the fact that Chad and Evelyn aren't going to last. I might last longer than 72 days but less that 10,000 days.

Joan K

No kidding, who are these people?

feelicks

hey dude(she looks like a dude close-up) YOU ARE STILL A NOBODY AND YOUR GAY FUTURE IS WASHED -UP. TOM BRADY wouldnt even throw his way and she is probably to scared to invite a ghetto person like you...

bubblezzz

You all are some hateful mean red necks that can't stand to see a black couple with money be married...I imagine they wouldn't have your trailer park pulling up to there wedding anyhow...Now Ghetto That!

static

Chad can't be foolish enough to marry her.

ilovetheshowmadmen

YOU are nothing.... you make white trash look good, Ev... I hope someone gets you HOOKED ON PHONICS for a wedding gift, you totally need it.

Gridiron

I'm sure Jennifer's saying to herself, "Good. Now I won't waste money like all those Kardashian/Humphries guests did.". And before old girl Ev gets too uppity about snubbing folks, she'd better make sure her hubby has a job next season. If Brady doesn't show, it's because he likely forgot Ocho was a teammate, given the five total minutes of playing time he got this season with the Pats.

Laker

yea, I'm sure Tom just can't wait to attend the wedding of two reality tv attention hoes

Will always LOVE RJ

NEWS FLASH! you wont make it to your own wedding...

Cricket

Gisele is beautiful. The best gift she can give her, would be to teach her and her fellow "Wives" class and true beauty

eva

Chad maybe u can invest in Evelyn's boxing career.

Melissa lee

Lol does Gisele even speak to her lol child please as her attention seeking fiancé would say

Steve

She actually thinks anyone with class and is not a D-lister would attend her wedding? She is and always will be a hoe. She just got someone dumbass to pay her alot and didn't know he could get it for free like everyone else and not have to marry her.

VladZu

This douchebag is not a celebrity and neither is chad mcdouchebag.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments