'Mad Men' Star Jon Hamm

Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton

Are 'F***ing Idiots'

3/10/2012 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0310_jon_hamm_kim_kardashian_paris_hilton_tmz
Don Draper isn't one to mince words, so it's only fitting that "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm DESTROYED Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton in a recent interview ... calling them stupid and "f**king idiots."

Hamm appears in next month's issue of ELLE UK, where he said, "Whether it's Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f**king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly."

Clearly Hamm was not in his right mind when he gave the interview ... because he also said he doesn't "even consider myself handsome."

Get well soon, Jon.

Cricket

Smart and Sexy. Wow Jon, you're killing me. He's right on, except for not finding himself handsome, but I guess that shows he isn't an arrogant douchebag, like most.

Ratings Needed

Jon Hamm making these comments...hmmm... since the tv show he's in starts soon ya think he's looking for PR? He's not the hot shot he thinks he is...rather dumb in real life. I'm not a 'fan' of either Hilton or KK but you have to admit they know how to make millions whether we like or agree with them or not people make them rich celebs.

Melissa lee

I agree and Im starting to think the staff of tmz are idiots to for defending Kim.

bobbyozone

when he looks as good in a tight dress as paris or kim, then I'll give a damm what he says.

If it wasn't for january jones and christina hendricks I woundn't even know that show existed, I honestly have never heard of this guy.

wingedmonkey

now I am a fan of im!!

jonny seed

idiot. two very different people

Esperanza

Well said!! I just wish the press would turn on them too.

lisa

Paris will be happy. This is the first person who has talked about her in years.

brad

Millions of people all over the world are eagerly anticipating the new season of "Mad Men" starring Jon Hamm coming up on March 25th.

Does anyone really care what Kim Kardasian and Paris Hilton are doing? They're probably doing the same old stuff they've been doing for at least a decade ... doing drugs, drinking, gambling and going to parties and clubs in Vegas or whatever. You'd think they'd get tired of it.

brad

What's really ironic about Jon Hamm bashing Paris Hilton is that on one of the seasons of "Mad Men", Jon's character Don Draper (in the 1950s) was in a bunch of scenes with an actor playing Paris's great-grandfather Conrad Hilton ... the guy that created the Hilton hotel empire that the Hilton family has been living off for decades.

I bet Conrad would be shocked to know what's been going on with Paris and her "sex tape" and so forth. Since he was religions and an "old school" kind of guy, he'd probably call Paris and Kim Kardashian both sluts like Rush Limbaugh did to that college student at Georgetown University. Who knows, maybe Jon Hamm is somehow "channeling" Conrad Hilton from "the other side" like Whoopi Goldberg in the movie "Ghost". :)

Kathryn

Bahaha. I LOVE it when the REAL people of talent w/acting chops or singing chops come out and trash these skank wh*res and SAY IT LIKE IT IS. lmao until next Saturday! Good for you John, speak your mind.....it's refreshing to see you can "call a spade a spade" not worry what others think, and not sux up to these twits or the media that condone their talentless behavior! ;p

The Neko Nation

I knew there was a reason I loved Jon Hamm and Mad Men. The man is exactly right. Paris and Kim are two piece of **** whores who have zero talent and do nothing for anyone but themselves.

Joan K

Oh man I love this guy, he nailed it.

UPYOURS

Ok, I LIKE this guy.

scoopie

Guess Kim has to scratch off Jon Hamm's name of the list of potential new victims/husbands.