Ray J on Whitney Houston

'I Really Miss My Friend'

3/10/2012 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0310_ray_j_splash_video
Without mentioning her by name, Ray J told reporters yesterday he is "still hurting" from the death of Whitney Houston and that he's been having a "tough time" since she passed.

Ray J was at an event to support the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action Organizations ... and he knew the increased media presence was there because of his relationship with Houston.

So he decided to address the issue without being asked, telling reporters, "I really miss my friend, you know, I really do. I’m still hurting."

Ray J said he still keeps a picture of Whitney on his phone and looking at it helps him through the day.

Houston passed away on February 11. She was 48.

dierdre

TO me Ray J. is the biggest phony....Here he is acting all solemn and kind and caring, and wasn't he the one who was with old fat ass making the sex tape?????? Anything to get in the news......he sickens me along with his homely sister Brandy....yukkkkkkkkkkk.......

bring back recent posts

..I wonder when his broken heart act will slow down enuff so he can start figuring out how too cash in on " her last days"....a sit down paid interview?? a magazine exclusive?? hmmm? maybe throw it in and stretch it into that boring tv show he is on..?? ( don't memba name of it..I flicked it off after 2 commercial segments)..con artist ! yuck

Corine

Thats really sad.....I know they loved each other....smh! Check out my blog @ http://www.celebritemergency.blogspot.com

Chris

Loser trying to get into the headlines and be relevant.

dj

i don't feel sorry for this mofo. did everyone forget that this talentless bastard got to bang Kim Kardashian! lucky bastard!

Jenni

I feel really bad for him..Unless you've experienced a loss like this you'll never fully understand. I generally do not care for Ray J cause I think he's full of sh*t however in this particular situation you can tell he's truly hurting. When I lost my best friend to a drug overdose it was hard to get over the fact that I was just speaking to her and never got to say goodbye and that maybe if I would of met up with her when she wanted me to she would still be here. There's alot of what if's that run through your head cause it's a death that caught you off guard not a death that you knew was coming ie. old age, cancer, etc. It took me a good year to full accept what happened to get myself back together.

justpoor

Call Kimmie up, maybe you two could make another sex tape and whipe away your sad thoughts.

SportsGrl

Hes just looking for his next 15 minutes of fame ...Thats all this s*** does.....Hell he sat around doing the drugs with her...

Truth

DUDE IS A F*CKING ENABLER TO THE MAX... YOU DONT TAKE AN ADDICT CLUB AND BAR HOPPING 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO HER DEATH. IF HE REALLY CARED ABOUT HER WHY WAS HE ENABLING HER TO DOWN GALLONS OF ALCOHOL AND TONS OF SEDATIVE TABLETS CAUSING HER CIRCULATORY SYSTEM TO SHUT DOWN?? EXACTLY, BECAUSE HE'S AN ADDICT HIMSELF. IT'S KNOWN FACT HE SMOKES WEED AND THE OCCASIONAL COKE AND SHARES THE SMOKING ADDICTION WITH WHIT WHICH RUINED HER VOCALS LONG TERM. WHAT A DUNCE!! WHAT HE REALLY MISSES IS THE PR AND PAPS THAT WOULD GIVE HIM THE NARCISSISTIC ATTENTION HE CRAVES THAT WHITNEY HAD AND HE LACKED. DUDE WAS USING HER TO PUSH A LAME BOOK HER LAST WEEK --- A BOOK HE DIDNT EVEN WRITE! WTF, JUST SAYIN. NOW IN HIS REMAINDER "CAREER" HE'S GONNA COAT-TAIL BRANDY AND MOOCH OFF LIKE HE DID WHITNEY. WATCH... #TRUTH!!

God-Of-Lyf

Don't fool yourself, he misses her money and the high life. His meal ticket is over. Maybe he can I don't know GET A JOB!

bring back recent posts

...awwwww...poor guy...." famous " only for sex tape he sold on a partner..and enabling a addict in her last year and months and days ....BOOOOO ****ING HOOO...miss the Whitney from the 80's...such a shame!

parlayer

yea I miss her, she gave goog sloppy head when bobby wasent around, best she could for a drug addict.

Miss Lily Skye

wow, tmz, all you have on your site is a bunch of self hating jealous fools. I have never seen so much hate in one spot until i started reading the comments on your site. These were real PEOPLE with REAL problems. Just like you and me. Nobody is perfect, the only difference between us and them, is their life is broadcast for everybody to know about. You get to keep yours private. And because you know yours is private, I bet you got even worse demons in your closet than these people. Chill with all the hate. I know i'm waisting my time. People feel like sense they can hide behind a computer and nobody will ever know who they are that they can say whatever they want to without consequences. Well, guess what? If this is what is truly hidden deep in your heart, than i honestly feel so sorry for you. I wish you could know the happiness and fulfillment that i do, because for me its truly great to wake up everyday and just feel happy :)

brent

i am sure he has plenty of other girls to help him get through the day. from what i have heard, he is disgusting trash.

Nancy

WHO THE HELL IS HE? Is he famous? Or is he trying to gain publicity off his sister and Whitney? What does he do?!?! Does he have a talent? Although one doesn't really need talent to become "famous" now . . do they?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments