Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"Hello, Ms Lohan? This is Officer Guiterenzo with the West Hollywood Division of the Los Angeles Police Dept. We need to speak to you regarding an incident tonight".

"What?!! You want MONEY?!!!
QUAAAAAAAAAAAAACKquackquackquackquackpanicquackquack!!!!!!!

Michael

This alleged injury sounds more like a shakedown and settlement game. Seriously, doesn't the guy have a club to run? What's he doing out in the parking lot standing in front of Lindsay's car as she's trying to escape the paps?

dipsie

This guy is obviously full of bs trying to get $$$$ if he were truly hurt he would have said something right away instead of waitin to find out who she was. can you just leave her alone how can someone change there ways whith ppl like you. i do believe she has changed drugs change a person in everyway. if she really were not clean you think the paps would not know there on her like 24/7

Caleigh

Lilo stay home! or get a driver, you were showing us that you want your career back, do you still? I mean multiple sources saw what you did, explain pls?

andyscandy

Her Fckbuddy Vikram is in new york.according to twitter, he is more worried about birds and the sky then helping lindsay...

tiff

The preponderance of evidence suggests that this is nothing and she’s telling the truth but the woman lies so constantly and consistently that only an idiot would take her word for anything. I wouldn’t believe her if she said the sun rose in the east this morning without independent confirmation. Just as an aside, whenever she has made a big deal about being a “homebody” and is immediately seen out partying into the early morning, it is always “a good friend’s birthday” she is trying to innocently attend. It’s too bad they haven’t got cell phone service out in So. California yet; where I live I can call my good friends at the club they are partying at and wish them a happy b-day if I’m trying to stay sober myself.

Pimpcessa

Me thinks she has no idea what the word "absurd" means. She uses it all the time when she's accused of a crime, and next thing you know it turns out to be true. Maybe she just needs to go back to school, haha.

Jody

I for one am sick of this woman getting away with everything. I don't care if he only wants money or not, I hope he files a police report and I hope her probation is revoked. Of course this is just wishful thinking because I know she will get out of it.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

SUE!! SUE!! SUE!! ONE MILLION!! ONE MILLION!!

QUAAAAAAAAAAAACKquackquackquackquackgriftquackquack!!!!!!!

Nikki

Looks like EVERYONE will be heading over to x17 to see the pictures and video. The public will see what she did and changing seats with her passenger

UPDATE:

Lindsay Lohan took to Twitter Wednesday to downplay accusations that she was involved in a hit-and-run accident.

Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi. These false accusations are absurd.
PREVIOUSLY:

Just when it seemed she was turning her life around, Lindsay Lohan could be in hot water again after allegedly hitting a pedestrian outside of a Los Angeles nightclub early Wednesday morning.

According to TMZ, Lohan was trying to maneuver her way through a crowd of paparazzi after leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood, when the Porsche she was reportedly driving "made contact" with the manager of the nearby Hookah Lounge. According to the report, Lohan left after the incident occurred.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed the situation to E! News, who reports that police were called to the scene and that no injuries or damages occurred. They could not verify who was driving the vehicle at the time.

Shortly after the incident, Lohan was pulled over by the cops, X17online.com reports.

No charges were immediately filed, but sources told TMZ Wednesday morning that the 26-year-old manager who was hit by Lohan's car went to the emergency room after Lohan "grazed his knee and his car" and plans to file charges against the actress.

If charges are filed, the police said they will open a hit-and-run investigation, but Lohan is currently not in any trouble.

“There was no evidence of a crime or a hit and run,” a police spokesperson told Radar Online. “There was no evidence of a crime.”

This is yet another bump in the road for Lohan, who is still on probation stemming from several prior incidents, including theft and a 2007 DUI charge. She recently opened up to Matt Lauer on the "Today" show where she promised she wouldn't let anyone down again.

"I regret the choices that I've made, but I'm grateful for where I am today," she told Lauer. "I don't need to see any more negative stuff. I don't need to put myself in those places anymore."

For more on Lohan's latest incident, including photos and video, head over to X17online.com.

Del

And opportunist and haters never look for a chance to cash in. Seems to me he's probably just mad because she wouldn't give him the time of day. Sad when pathetic losers try to cash in just because they know people will believe them first. If it really was a hit-n-run then the paparazzi would have gotten the shots, but low and behold not ONE photo. And "witnesses" in this case probably means his friends.

terry

Its just a matter of time befire she screws up royally and goes off to jail where she belongs in the first place. Her SNL appearance was absolutely horrible, she could not even look natural reading her cue cards. She is a no talent hack at best. she thought she could go on SNL, give the performance of a life-time to shop her skills to the Hollywood elite...instead she exposed what everyone else new right along..she cannot act period. She has no education, she is a drug using loser.. what person at 25 years old looks like that? she was actually mistaken for Debra Harry who is 66 years old lastweek. The botox injections in her cheeks and the caps on her teeth tell it all. she is a meth-head and still is not clean and sober. She will be in prison with 3 months...mark my words...

LLsez

LOL, top tweet for Dina Lohan:

"@idolstalker: Club Manager Pulls A Dina Lohan And Takes Advantage Of Lindsay Lohan"

Nanci

PLEase stop with lindsey & kim .... is there other news ???

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

This seems like an obvious question: Who is the mystery "Birthday" person? Was it really a "good friend's" birthday. I bet it wasn't. Easy enough to verify..... name, Linds?

That's kind of what I thought. Credibility bitchslapped again.