Zoe Saldana

Some Jerkwad

Broke In to My House

3/14/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zoe Saldana was feeling a little blue this weekend"Avatar" actress Zoe Saldana was feeling a little blue this weekend ... 'cause her home was broken in to by some soulless, heartless piece of garbage burglar ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Zoe had just returned to her Los Angeles home on Sunday ... when she noticed signs of entry ... and it became clear someone had been in her house.

Saldana immediately called the LAPD ... and cops rolled by the house to take a report.

We're told ... at first glance, it didn't appear anything was taken ... but Zoe is taking inventory to make sure. So far, it's unclear if the bad guy/girl even knew they had broken into a celebrity home.

An investigation is ongoing. Calls to Zoe's reps were not immediately returned.

jackmama311

she should check her underwear inventory.

Cricket

That sucks. I like Zoe & I think she's a beautiful girl.

RATTLESNAKE

Ya but the way she worked those guns in that last movie she should have been able to take control of the situation right ? Oh right that was just a movie and in the reals life we don't use guns like that, silly me lost my mind for a second !

James R. - Los Angeles

She is so tasty.

I could eat her up with syrup or salsa . . .

Seldombinlaid

Why people don't invest in security systems is beyond me. Most folks who break into homes are just looking for something quick to grab, and alot of times just a sign posted about your system is enough. Siren usually chases them
off. We're not talking about some proffessional burglar here usually.

Rhubino

So it's not known if anything was taken, unclear whether the burglar knew it was her home, yet "some soulless, heartless piece of garbage burglar" did the deed? Editorialize much? Someone at TMZ has a crush on Zoe, methinks.

SusanCoyote

Yikes this chick is ugly! Could possibly be a man. Her nostrils are wide enough for a dump truck.

tre

"break in's" = desperate star = sex tape "leak" = another headline

Mis

I dunno. I like the chick. She seems like a humble Halle Berry.

larini

some white guy forget his underpants

john

Zoe, Make sure to have the home and vehicles swept for electronic bugs and hidden cameras. I'd hate to see your privacy and image tarnished by the unethical actions of some intrusive a*****e!